28: Te quiero más

(A/N: Time skip because I don't have any ideas. Anyways this story is almost ending. Maybe 7-8 chapters left I guess?)

Y/n's POV

It's been a week after that embarrassing moment with Camilo in Mirabel's room. I'm glad she didn't say anything to the others or I'll literally die in embarrassment. 

I haven't seen Carlos around, I guess he was completely ignoring my entire existence.

I didn't let that get on me though, Camilo was always there for me, and I mean like literally always there. He just pops out of nowhere giving back hugs or it's either a kiss on the cheek and forehead. Ever since he got my parents' permission, 

I was happy with him.

In Cleo and Isabela's case, they're now planning about the wedding. But this time Alma wasn't forcing them to hurry or something. She says to just take their time until they're ready. I can say I'm pretty surprised too. 

I groaned as I buried my face on my pillow. It's been an hour and I haven't found any dress to wear for my date with Camilo. Yes, that's right, he asked me out earlier and yet I still have nothing nice to wear.

It's my first date and I wanted to look nice than I have ever been. I huffed and aggressively  throw the pillow I was holding on my hand. "Y/n, Mija, is everythi--" I looked at the door wide open and saw mom standing as the pillow falls off from her face.

I gasped and quickly went to her. "Mama! Lo siento, I didn't know you were there." I chuckled awkwardly while scratching the back of my head.

She then smiled sweetly. "It's alright, I can hear you mumbling earlier so I went up to check if everything's fine." my eyes went wide. I was thinking out that loud??  "Is... there anything I can help you with?" 

I gulped and slowly nodded my head. "I'm just nervous and all, I can't even find any better clothes to wear. I don't wanna let him down." I sighed as I look at the floor.

"Cheer up Mi vida, you don't need to get all fancy. If he truly loves you it won't matter what you wear or how you look. You just have you be yourself, okay?" I nod my head as I felt my eyes getting warm. 

"Thanks Mama." I pulled her in for a tight hug.

"You're always welcome, Amor. Now let's get you dressed up so you won't be late for your date." she wiggles her eyebrows teasingly. I rolled my eyes and we both chuckled.

 Camilo's POV

"God, Camilo you have to calm down!" Isabela scolded, putting both hands on her hips. Cleo went beside her to calm her down by caressing her back. 

"I'm sorry prima, It's just that I... don't want to disappoint y/n." I sighed. 

She huffed loudly. "I understand, just don't mess things up for her." she says calmly and handed me the bouquet of flowers. I smiled while nodding and thanked her. 

"She's coming." Dolores pats my shoulder. I nod my head and they went back home. "Good luck primo!" Mirabel says, waving her hand. I waved back before turning my gaze into the river.

Soon after, I heard footsteps from behind in which I turned around only to be greeted by a tight hug.

Y/n's POV

Finally, after almost an hour rummaging in my closet I finished dressing up. I just wore a white off-shoulder top and a yellow skirt with embroidered flowers, to match up with Camilo's yellow ruana.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I decided to just let my hair down. "Come on y/n, you got this." I pat my own shoulder and breathe in and out. I got out of my room and rushed downstairs. I bid goodbye to mom and dad before closing the door behind me.

The cold fresh air greeted me on my way out. My eyes look up at the sky to see the moon and stars shining brightly as if they were telling me good luck. 

The river wasn't that far from my house so I arrived there just in time. My knees were trembling out of nervousness, there, I saw him standing, his back was facing me. 

I rushed to hug him, planning to hug him from the back but he turned around and my face stumbled upon his chest. I was too embarrassed to face him so I just hugged him tightly not wanting to let go.

"Missed me that much hermosa?" he asks. I nodded my head still not letting go, inhaling his scent. Soon I felt his arms wrapped on my waist as he plants a kiss on my forehead. "I missed you too." 

I blushed even harder, now my confidence to face him was already gone. I can't even look at him in the eyes,

"Look at you being all flustered." he teases cupping both my cheeks so he can see my face. 

"S-shut up." I looked away.

I heard him chuckle. "Come on amor, I don't want the arepas getting cold." he grabs my hand and we both sat next to each other. He opens a basket and let out the food. I looked at it hungrily. I haven't had dinner yet, my stomach was growling.

He handed me some and I shoved it in my mouth, munching happily. He went silent for a moment as he grabs something behind him. It was a beautiful bouquet of different sorts of flowers.

"My prima Isabela helped me with it after getting scolded for plucking flowers on her room." he chuckled, scratching his nape. 

I sniffed it and smiled. "It's lovely hermoso." I kissed his cheek.

He seemed stunned for a moment but soon melted into a smile. We set the basket of food aside after we finished eating. He lays at the soft blanket placed on the ground and gestured for me to lay right next to him, which I did.

We were looking at the stars pointing out a few constellation we can find. Until my eyes landed on his, they were sparkling like the stars in the night sky . 

We looked at each others eyes, as his face comes closer and closer that I could feel his breath just a few inches from my face. Before I knew it, his lips landed on mine. He started moving slowly and I kissed back until it turned out to be a heated make out. 

We pulled away both catching our breaths. A smile plastered on my face. "Y/n, " he spoke.

"Hmm?" I hummed while cupping his cheek.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. I felt my blood rising up to my cheeks. 

"It would be rude to say no." I smiled and pecked his lips. His forehead leaned against mine. His arm placed on my waist as he pulled me closer to his body.

"Te amo tanto."

"Te quiero más"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: I'm going to jail after this 😌)