class

edited

It was the next day.

You woke up at 5:30 a.m. and rushed to get ready. You wanted to make it on campus with as much time as possible to spare. There wasn't any specific reason, you just liked feeling organized.

You showered, got dressed, did your hair, ate breakfast, brushed your teeth, put on your jewelry, grabbed your phone, grabbed your headphones, and rushed out the door.

Usually this process would be a lot more chaotic, but your older brother left to college a while ago, and both your parents were still sleeping.

You walked out the door at exactly 6:30am and the school gate didn't close till 7:45am.

You didn't live far from the school. You could make it to school in about 7 minutes if you're walking, and 2 minutes in a car.

You made your way towards Hyosan High, and on the way you picked up a pack of Camel cigarettes. They weren't for you though, they were for someone else.

Once you got on campus you began to make your way to where Gwi-nam and his friends usually hung out at. You and Gwi-nam weren't friends, but you lost a bet to him a couple days ago and now you owed him a pack of cigarettes.

You leaned next to a wall while you waited for Gwi-nam to show up.

‧₊˚ ✩

After what felt like ages, he finally showed up. It wasn't just him though, it was Gwi-nam and 4 other people, a girl and 3 other guys.

"Took ya long enough," you called to him.

"I didn't think you would actually show up," he snapped back as he walked in your direction without breaking eye contact.

"Guess you got lucky then," you replied, then reached into the pocket of your skirt and pulled out the pack of cigarettes.

"Shut up," he said back. Now he was standing directly in front of you.

"I would never," you stated as you handed him the cigs.

You didn't wait for him to say anything back. Once you saw him get a hold of the cigarettes, you shoved him out of your way and began to walk back.

He didn't feel like wasting his time on you, so he just watched as you left.

On your way back you bumped into Su-hyeok.

"Y/n?!" He sounded a bit surprised.

"Su-hyeok! What are you doing here?" you asked the tall boy.

"I could ask you the same," he then looked behind you, then looked back to you, "I swear I just saw Myung-hwan and his friends walk this way."

"Damn that crazyyy, anyway I gotta get going," You tried to walk around him, but he grabbed your hand to stop you.

"Wait, where did they go?" He questioned.

"Uhh.. the construction site, ya know, that knew building that they're building down that way," you then pointed behind you.

He looked in the direction that you pointed, then looked back down to you, "alright, thank you!" he placed his hand on top of your head, "see you in class," he then gave you a quick pat on the head and ran off in the direction that Gwi-nam went.

You watched him leave, then looked down to the hand he grabbed. You stared at it for a second, then placed that same hand on your head.

'Did this boi just put his toe greases on my head..?' You mentally questioned as you watched him walk away with a slight smile on your face.