arguing

edited

You and Cheong-san were still silently standing by the window.

You watched in amusement as the infected students took over the field, while Cheong-san simply continued to wait for authorities to show up.

You can tell he was starting to grow inpatient, not you though.

You thought it was kind of cool that you got to experience something like this. You weren't crazy or anything, but after watching all those zombie shows, you had yourself convinced that you could survive a zombie apocalypse, even if in reality you probably couldn't.

After a couple of moments of waiting by the window, Su-hyeok suddenly appeared in between you and Cheong-san.

"No one's coming?" he asked as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

'If he doesn't like me i'll be surprised.'

"I think something's happening at the gate." Cheong-san voiced.

"Ya' think?" you said as you looked in the boy's direction, "I mean it's not like we didn't just watch that bus crash into the gate or anything." You sarcastically stated while pointing towards the said vehicle.

Before any of the two boys could say anything, Na-yeon's voice was heard from the other side of the room.

"Let's call the cops again! Get them to listen." Na-yeon shouted to On-jo, which was still on the phone trying to reach the police.

"I'm trying but they won't pick up." On-jo calmly told her, and slowly pulled the phone away from her ear.

You decided that the conversation behind you was more entertaining than the commotion below, so you turned away from the window to listen to your classmates bicker about the situation once again.

After a slight moment of silence, Na-yeon made her way over to Nam-ra.

'oh no.' you mentally dreaded.

"Hey!" she shouted at the girl who was just peacefully reading from her book, "Do something... tell Ms. Park to come and help. Do something."

"Do what exactly?" Su-hyeok asked.

"I don't know, anything!" She shouted back at him.

Once again, she annoyed you.

"Why don't you do it yourself?"  You snapped at her.

"Shut up! no one was even talking to you!" She screamed.

"Well no one ever talks to you, yet you still feel the need to speak."

"I told you to shut up!" She shouted again, then turned to Nam-ra, "And you, what have you ever done as class president?" She began.

"Na-yeon, don't go there." you told the annoying girl.

Nam-ra then stood up to go stand in front of Na-yeon.

"You want me to go to the teachers office? There's zombies everywhere, do you just want me to leave now?" Nam-ra spoke up.

"Well if your offering." Na-yeon answered.

"You told me to do something. Do you want me to leave?" Nam-ra continued.

"Stop it, both of you," On-jo interfered, "she's only saying that because you're the class president."

"Yeah you are, right?" Dae-su spoke up.

"So just be patient, okay?" Wu-jin was heard after him.

Everyone then turned their attention to Dae-su and Wu-jin. This caused Wu-jin to grab Dae-su's head and force him to look in another direction. This made you smile because it was kind of funny, but you didn't wanna laugh due to the situation in front of you.

'Should I say something?' You thought to yourself as you contemplated whether it was best to stay quiet or speak up.

"That's stupid. Typical." Nam-ra stated.

"What's typical?" On-jo asked.

Nam-ra turned to On-jo with a smile. You can tell it wasn't a smile of joy or happiness. It was more of a mocking smile, from frustration and anger.

"So now that we're in this mess, i'm your class president?"

On-jo stayed silent.

Su-hyeok broke the silence, "Well, we called the police, so im sure we'll be fine soon."

"I don't know mannn, it doesn't seem like anyones gonna show up." You said as you turned back to look outside.

"Shut up! Don't say that!" Na-yeon shouted once again.

This pulled your attention onto her, 'god does this bitch ever shut up?'

"Call them again!" Na-yeon continued to wine.

'She better stop yelling or im gonna lose my shit.' you continued to mentally talk to yourself.

"Stop that, we're all scared too!" Ji-min shouted at her.

"That's why im telling them to call again!"

"Na-yeon if you're so desperate for the police's attention, then call them yourself!" You snapped at her.

Before Na-yeon could talk back, Gyeong-su decided to say something, "Ladies, ladies, can you just stop the fighting?" The boy asked, very obviously annoyed.

"Oh, so now you're butting in, shithead?" Na-yeon blabbed back.

'Here we go again.' you mentally sighed.

You were already fighting the urge to throw Na-yeon out the window, and she's making that a whole lot harder.

"What- did you just call me a shithead!?" Gyeong-su was now very obviously mad.

He stood up right, "don't call me a shithead, you shithead!" He then slowly took a couple steps towards the pink sweater girl, but didn't manage to reach her due to Dae-su and Wu-jin holding him back.

"Hey!"

"Gyeong-su!"

"Calm down!"

"Stop it, hold the door... I said hold the door!" Su-hyeok yelled at him.

"But- who the hell does she think she is!?"

You found this behavior a little unfair. Gyeong-su had a right to be upset, plus, Na-yeon started it.

You began to walk around the desks to get to Na-yeon, but you felt a hand on your wrist stopping you.

You looked behind you and saw Su-hyeok shaking his head at you.

You looked down to his hand on your wrist, then back up to him.

You pulled your wrist out of his hold and walked over to where Gyeong-su was.

"Did you hear what she said!?" He frustratedly asked his friends.

They continue to tell him to hold the door, that it was nothing new, and to let it go.

He quickly turned to you since no one else was listening to him, "Y/n you heard that shit right?"

"See now me personallyyy, I wouldn't tak-" You began, but got suddenly interrupted by someone vigorously opened the door, causing Gyeong-su to jump and fall back in a panic and took you down with him.

You both simultaneously looked up to see the intruder, which was non other than your gym teacher, coach king.