panic

edited

Panic.

Panic was all that was happening right now.

Some people panicked so they reacted quickly, and some people panicked so they froze in fear. It was all still panic.

Now, there were two zombies in the room. One was your former gym teacher, and the other was your former classmate.

Cheong-san and Gyeong-su were holding coach Kang back using a desk while Dae-su was trying to stop the zombie girl from attacking anyone.

You and Na-yeon were almost done removing the desks and chairs that were blocking the door.

Su-hyeok ran up from behind and began to help as well.

"Get out, now!" he shouted at everyone as you quickly threw the door open.

Everyone began pouring out of the room, but you stayed behind to help out, just in case.

"Let's go! Cheong-san, Dae-su!" Su-hyeok shouted.

You ran towards Dae-su and pulled the zombie girl out of his grip, then slammed her against a couple of desks.

"Hurry, go!" You pushed him towards the door.

You ran behind Dae-su but stopped at the door and watched as he ran behind the others.

"Now, Gyeong-su!" You heard Cheong-san yell which caused you to turn around.

You watched as the boys used the desk to push coach Kang down to the floor.

They ran out the door and just as you and Su-hyeok were about to leave as well, the zombified Min-ji raced over to the both of you.

"Watch out!" You warned Su-hyeok then pulled him out of the way.

The now zombie Min-ji crashed into the wall beside the door.

You quickly grabbed the back of the zombie's head, using her hair as a grip, and bashed her face into the wall, then threw her directly at the zombified coach that was running your way, causing them to fall on top of each other like a pair of dominos.

"Go, go, go!!" You yelled at Su-hyeok.

He got up off the floor and grabbed your hand, then pulled you out of the room with him, and closed the door shut.

You and Su-hyeok began to run after the others, hand in hand.

You guys noticed as everyone ahead of you suddenly stopped running.

With the help of common sense you quickly figured out that there was probably a zombie up ahead.

"Stay here," He whispered to you as he let go of your hand and ran ahead of the group.

You obviously didn't listen and followed after him instead.

You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw Su-hyeok jump off the wall and kick a zombie right in the face.

'Damn that was kinda hot not gonna lie,' you admitted to yourself.

You watched as more and more zombies began bolting towards the boy.

You dashed over to the herd of zombies to help Su-hyeok fight them off.

"I thought I told you to stay back!" He called as he threw a zombie aside.

"It's funny you thought I would listen!" You answered, then proceeded to kick a zombie back into another zombie.

You guys tried your best to hold off the zombies but one managed to get by, then two, and then three.

The boys behind you began to remove window frames and using them as weapons to fight off the zombies.

The rest of the boys ran ahead of you and Su-hyeok with the window framed to help keep the mob of zombies back.

Su-hyeok rushed to help the boys push the zombies back while you pulled another window frame out and quickly smashed it on the floor to break it.

The wooden pieces of the frame broke into four pieces and the glass shattered around it, so you quickly grabbed one of the wooden pieces and hustled towards the boys to help out.

You held the piece of wood with both hands and plunged it into one of the zombie's heads with as much force as you could muster up.

You could feel the zombie's blood sprinkle onto your face and hands, 'ewewew that's so nasty, i better look badass after this.'

You then quickly pulled the wood out and the zombie dropped down to the cold floor.

"The fuck?!" You heard one of the guys yell.

You didn't bother answering, you just plunged the wood back into another zombie's head then back out.

"She's definitely insane!" You heard someone else shout.

You quickly adjusted your grip on the piece of wood and once again used it to pierce through another zombie's head.

Every time you took out a zombie you could feel the blood from their head sprinkle onto you. You probably looked like a psychopath right now.

This time, the stick was stuck too deep into the skull of the zombie, so you had to let go of the stick.

Just as you were about to help the guys push the zombies back, you heard Dae-su yell from behind, "hey! get out of the way!!"

You looked over your shoulder to see Dae-su running towards all of you at full speed with a door in hand.

'interesting,' you thought.

When Dae-su got close enough, you all forcefully pushed the zombies back and allowed Dae-su to block them off with the door. Then, everyone began to push again.

Now the rest of the girls were helping as well.

All of you together were now pushing back the few zombies that were left.

You all pushed till you brought the zombies to the edge of the stairs

"Girls, go upstairs!" Wu-jin yelled.

"Hurry and go," Gyeong-su said to you.

"Yeah he's right. You can go, you've done enough," Su-hyeok added.

"You sure?" You asked.

"Yeah, go."

You hesitantly stopped pushing and slowly backed away from the door, you didn't wanna leave. You had a bad feeling that something might happen if you did, so you stayed.