hee-su

edited

You approached Hee-su.

"Hey Hee-su, do you need help?" You asked her.

"No, im o-okay, thank you," she answered.

You can tell she was lying. You didn't want to be that person that pressures someone into telling them what's wrong, but you had a really bad feeling that she was in a lot of pain.

You watched as she walked out of the room.

You followed after her. You really didn't want to be annoying, but you also didn't want to watch her suffer in whatever pain she was going through.

You quickly sprinted to her side and put her arm around your shoulder, "Okay, you don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want too, I won't force you, but.. just let me help you at least."

She didn't look at you.

She just continued to look at the floor.

After a moment, she slowly nodded her head.

"Okay," you both began to walk, "where do you need to go? I'll help you get there."

"The gate.. I need to leave."

"The gate?" you wanted to ask why, but it really wasn't your business, "Yeah, okay, I can help you get to the gate."

You helped her walk down the hall.

"I need to grab my backpack," she quietly spoke up as you guys were passing by the classroom.

"I'll get it for you."

You carefully took her hand off your shoulder and made sure that she was stable before running into the classroom.

As soon as your classmates saw you, they all began to crowd around you to asking about Hyeon-ju.

"Sorry guys, but a girl has priorities!" You informed and didn't answer any of their questions. You just pushed through the crowd untill you got to Hee-su's desk. You picked up her backpack and threw it over your shoulders, then ran back out.

"Let's go," you told her while putting her arm around your shoulders again.

You walked her to the front of the school and continued till you both reached the gate.

"This is good, thank you."

"Are you sure? I can call an ambulance if the pain is that bad," you offered.

"No, please go back. This is as far as i'll let you help me."

"But-" she cut you off.

"Please, I swear i'll be fine from here," she assured.

You didn't like the idea of letting her go by herself. She couldn't even walk properly so you didn't think it was safe for her. Plus, if anything ended up happening to her it would be your fault for letting her go alone.

"It's okay, you can go now, thank you Y/n, it means a lot to me" she insisted and gave you a weak smile.

You didn't want to leave her alone, but you told her you wouldn't force her.

"Okay, fine.." you hesitantly said, then began taking baby steps backwards, "please stay safe Hee-su," you waved to her.

She nodded at you and gave you a sad smile.

You hesitantly turned around and walked back to the school building.

'I think it's almost time for lunch, finally.'

ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴇᴛ | 𝘀𝘂-𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗸On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara