run

edited

Everyone except you and Su-heyok had ran upstairs.

Su-hyeok was fighting off a couple of zombies and you were standing on the first step of the stairs trying to get him to hurry up.

"Come on lets go! Just leave those!" You told him.

He kicked another zombie which caused him to fall to the ground.

You noticed another zombie about to reach him so you freaked out and bolted towards Su-hyeok.

You stomped on the zombie's head as hard as you could, like a curb stomp almost. A very audible crack was heard from it's skull, then the dark red blood began to ooze out.

You moved your foot away from the dead zombie and turned to Su-hyeok.

He looked like he had so many questions and concerns, but you ignored that, then grabbed his hand and pulled him up, "let's go!"

You both ran upstairs, hand in hand once again.

You both made it to the top of the stairs where you were met with even more zombies.

Su-hyeok fought some off as you made your way up another set of stairs.

On your way up, Su-hyeok tripped on one of the steps which made you stop to go back for him.

Suddenly, a voice was heard from above, "hey guys! get to the lab!" Cheong-san called to us.

"Okay! I got it!" You answer back.

You kicked down a zombie who was getting a little too close, then pulled the boy up then moved him out of the way because you noticed another zombie leaping towards the both of you.

You and Su-hyeok continued up the stairs.

You both turned a corner and saw a herd of zombies.

"This way," You whispered to him, then grabbed his hand and continued to pull him up another flight of stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet, but we can't stay here. There's too many of them blocking that hallway." You answered him.

When you guys reached the top of the stairs you stopped and peaked your head around the corner.

Once you verified that you guys were safe, or as safe as you could possibly get, you continued through that hallway.

You guys quickly but quietly made your way through the hall, looking for an empty room to rest in for a little.

After a couple of minutes, you guys came across a fairly lone room. The room had only a couple of zombies in it.

"Let's keep looking, there's probably another one that's completely empty," Su-hyeok whispered, then tried to pull you away.

You pulled back on your arm without letting go of his hand, "no it's fine, We can take them," you answer him.

You let go of his hand then quietly removed one of the window frames.

"No you're not doing that again, what if you get hurt or something!?" He whisper-shouted at you.

"I wont I promise I'll be fine."

You carefully took apart the window frame and put the glass aside since you weren't gonna need that.

"Y/n, you're not doing that again, that's too dangerous," He stated.

You stopped what you were doing to look up to him, "well you didn't say anything about the first 3."

"We'll I wasn't expecting you to just stab a wooden stick through their head,"

"But it worked, didn't it?"

"..I guess, yeah, but that's too bad you're not doing that again."

You hesitated, but eventually gave in "...fine."