zombies

edited

You, Su-Hyeok, and Nam-ra ran and turned a corner. As you three ran you guys saw a ladder that had fallen over.

Su-hyeok ran towards it while still holding your hand, and you dragging Nam-ra around by her arm.

He let go of your hand to stand the ladder up right and you took this as a sign to let go of Nam-ra's arm too.

"Alright, im gonna go up the ladder and when im at the top you guys are gonna go up one at a time, okay?" he quickly blurted.

You could tell he was kinda panicking.

You didn't say anything, you just nodded in response.

Su-hyeok then turned back to the ladder and quickly started going up.

You help on to the ladder from below so it wouldn't fall.

As soon as you saw him make it safely to the top you turned to Nam-ra, "hurry you go first!"

"Guys, come on!" Su-hyeok yelled from the window.

Nam-ra turned to face you, "are you su-?"

"No time for questions just go!" you reassured her and then she quickly began to make her way up the ladder.

You heard something approaching you from behind.

You turned around to see a zombie.

'fuck fuck fuckkk'

You quickly turned around in a panic and saw that Nam-ra was a couple steps away from the top. You turned back around to see how close the zombie had gotten, and you were beginning to grow impatient.

"Y/n! Hurry! Climb up!" Su-hyeok shouted.

You turned back to the ladder and began to climb up as fast as you could.

When you got close enough to the top, you put your arms up.

Su-hyeok reached down and started pulling you up.

As soon as Su-hyeok began to pull you up, the zombie leaped into the ladder and knocked it over which made you panic even more than before, "shit!"

Su-hyeok pulled you all the way into the classroom.

He grabbed onto your shoulders and asked, "are you okay!?"

"Huh? Oh! Uhh, yeah! Fucking fantastic!" You sarcastically replied with the most obviously fake smile you could muster up, for comedic purposes of course.

Su-hyeok smiled at your sarcasm and let go of your shoulders then let himself fall to the ground.

'Wow i'm so funny he fainted,' you joked to yourself again.

"It's that isn't it.." he said in between heavy breaths, "zombies."

Everyone in the room began to look at each other. They looked to be in disbelief, but they had a right to be. Zombies isn't something you see on a daily basis. Zombies are the kind of creatures that are best kept in books or movies, not high schools.

Out of nowhere, a student slammed into the door that Joon-yeong was holding shut, only that it wasn't a normal student, he was infected, or like Su-hyeok said, a zombie.

The loud noise against the door caused the boy to jump, and slowly slide down the door with a frightened expression on his face.

"Jeez! A warning would've been nice!" You blurted with a hand on your heart, also spooked by the sudden jump-scare.

Apart from the loud bang on the door and another one of your sarcastic comments, no one said anything. They seemed to be in some kind of shock. They all just kept quiet.

Su-hyeok was still laying on the floor with his hands covering his face.

You very lightly kicked Su-hyeok's side, "get up," you told him.

He removed his hands from his face to look at you, "huh?"

"C'mon, get up," you repeated and extended your hand out to him.

He stared at your hand for a slight moment before taking it.

'This better make a good ass story to tell in the future,' you mentally dreaded as you thought about all the physical movement you would have to do in order to not die.