Part 14

Josephine glanced at Amelia. She nodded to indicate that she understood what Josephine told her and drifted away from Josephine.

"I'll be around if you want some company." Josephine said to the retreating ghost and walked back the way she had come.

Josephine was going to go find Kate to find out more about the prophecy if she could. Knowing that Kate likes to go for an early morning run and then head to the local coffee shop to gossip with the older ladies in the shop before heading into work. She found the coffee shop and ordered a simple drip coffee for herself and sat beside Kate.

"Good morning, Josephine. It's been an interesting couple of days, hasn't it?" Kate greeted her.

Josephine nodded as she took a sip of her coffee. "It sure has been. I heard you had a vision that brought forth a new prophecy while I had a spirit to cross over?"

"I'm sure the prophecy came out of me just moments before you called Elder Swan last night. The girl you crossed over last night is a special one for sure. She is the one that grows up and not only stops the Hybrids from gaining the power they want, but becomes one of the strongest were-lions. That frail looking girl must have done something right because they are all scared of her. I'm sure Elder Swan called you this morning?" Kate said, sipping her coffee as she finished and turning to Josephine.

"Yes, I have talked to the ghost of Amelia, the girl, and she understands that if anyone other than me tries to talk to her, that she is to run. What do you mean she is one of the strongest were-lions?" Josephine asked.

"It is in the prophecy that she unites all of the supernatural races and the Hybrids in some kind of truth. She stops all the hate and the wars between everyone. She is a powerful one." Kate explained.

Josephine sat quietly, thinking of the possibilities that could come with that.

"How soon?" Josephine asked.

"Soon enough. There is no way to tell, but something is going to happen and your position within the coven may be coveted as it will barely be needed when she is grown. May the spirits bless your soul and bring the happiness you deserve." Kate said as she stood to leave.

Josephine nodded too deep in thought to answer Kate. Josephine stayed at the table and ate a pastry as she thought it over. She may have hated this position she was given at first, but it is not as bad as she thought and she might be able to really chase her dreams in the end.

Amelia Rose Applegate really was the answer to her dreams in the end, after all. It was just as her mother had always told her when she was little. Mothers are always right and never stop believing in their kids or their futures. Josephine thought smiling.

Amelia stood to the side of the door as Josephine exited the building. Josephine smiled at her and walked near the young ghost girl. Amelia drifted beside Josephine as they began walking into the town.

In the end, Josephine hoped the prophecy was true. She also hoped the young girl would survive with little to no issues when she was a were-lion.

"Thank you, Amelia." Josephine whispered as she set off to finish her day.