Character info

(A/N the stripe of hair in front of her eye would be white and one of her eyes is purplish/bluish)
Name - Ella.

Gender: F.

Powers: (Electricity Manipulation)
She also has training in fighting.

Power color: Purple.

Both parents and brother live in Thaymor.

Love interest: Adora.

Favorite things: Friends, Family, Teasing her brother, Food, Running, Adventures with Bow Glimmer and Adora, Training, Cuddling with Adora, and watching the sunset.

Personality/Traits:
Stubborn
Sarcastic
Protective
Optimistic
Caring
Immature
Leader
Goofy
Confident

Physical Features:
One brown eye and one light blue/purplish eye (curtsy of the crystal)
Brown hair (a stripe of white because of crystal)
Freckles
Birth mark on left forearm
Has scars

Nicknames:
- El
- Speedy
- Sparks

Backstory/Summary:
Ella loved the simple life she had. A family, a brother two parents, she loved Thaymor and the community. Her life wasn't all simple though. She also had two friends that were reckless and strong-headed.
Helping Bow and Glimmer fight off the Horde was something she loved almost as much as her simple life. Her parents were in the rebellion before the fall of it and helping Bow and Glimmer was like following in their footsteps.
What Ella didn't know was that her world would get turned upside-down when an adventure with her friends leads to something unexpected and electric.

A/N: Hi all. This is my first book and I just love this show so much and I thought it would be cool to put my own character into it. My grammar is horrible I'm aware and please just bare with me.
Leave comments below on anything you want.
Love all ❤️