Runaway

*Some hours later*
'I'm so overwhelmed with emotions. I wish I could sleep, I'm so exhausted.'

I quietly get up from my sleeping bag. I walk to the door and look back. Flashes of each of my friends hurt. My eye catches on Adora. 'Why do I feel like my heart is pounding faster every time I look at her? I've never felt this way before, not with anyone.'
I look down sadly and exit out the door, I walk to my room and put clothes on.

I find my bag and start packing. 'Ok, I got:
-Food
-Extra clothes
-Water
-My sword
-Treats for Killian
- And god forbid I need it, a distress beacon.'

I'm about to exit my room when I remember something. 'Gotta write a note or else Glimmer will flip out.'

Note:
Dear Best Friends Squad,
This note is to tell you no, I wasn't kidnapped, no I didn't go on a revenge mission, and no I didn't go on an adventure without you. I'm just taking a walk that's all I'll be back. And Glimmer, listen, don't go looking for me I'm fine. That's all.
Bye, Ella ⚡️

'Ok that should do it.' I place it on Bow's head because I know he won't be the first to wake up and he deserves it for his snoring. Then I head out to get Killian.

Killian was not to happy with my early arrival. "Sorry bud, I know it's early but I need you to take me somewhere." I bribe him with a treat. He huffs but gives me the 'ok' look.

"Thanks, Kil." I hug him.

I hop on his back and set off.

*Morning with Glimmer, Bow, and Adora*

Glimmer yawns and stretches her arms. She looks over at Bow. 'Why is there a paper on his face?' She then looks up at Adora, who is still sleeping. Shifting her vision then on Ella, who was not there. 'Where's Ella?!? She's never up early unless..' She teleports to the training room. Nothing. Teleporting back she grabs the paper on Bow's face. She reads it and becomes more anxious.

"Bow! Adora! Wake up!" Glimmer yells.

"Huh? What?" Adora groans.

Bow's snoring stops and he sits up rubbing his eyes.

"Ella has runaway." Glimmer says.

"What?" Adora says concerned.

"Why would she do that?" Bow says.

"Well technically she didn't say she was running away but she left a note." Glimmer explains.

"Let me see. Ok says here she is just going for a walk. And for Glimmer not to worry and go after her." Bow says.

"Yeah I know but she hasn't had the easiest couple of days with her getting her powers and her dad.. I just want to make sure she is ok." Glimmer says worriedly.

"Why don't we just wait an hour or two then worry." Adora inputs. She's been so quiet because she is very worried and wish Ella would just talk with her.

"Ok." Glimmer agrees.

*5 minutes later*

"How long has it been?" Glimmer asks.

"5 minutes from when you last asked. Glimmer, she's fine." Bow answer.

"Ugh." Glimmer groans.

Adora is air punching and air kicking.

*Back with Ella*

"Woah, Killian. Easy." I tell him.

I hop down, and tie his rein around a tree but loose enough where he has room to graze. 'I'm surprised Glimmer hasn't come yet. Bet that's thanks to Bow.' I do love her but she is a mom.