Reunion

*Later that night*

"Wake up!" Glimmer shouts.

Me and Adora spring up in our bed. I fall out of bed while Adora puts her knife up in defense. To tired to move I decide to just fall asleep there.

"Bow needs us outside." Glimmer says groggily.

Adora nods. Her and Glimmer walk over to me and we teleport outside.

"Glimmer!" I groan.

I'm face down in the dirt, my arms hanging at my side. Bow instructs Glimmer and Adora to move antennas to the roof.

"A little to the left." Bow instructs Adora.

"This good?" She asks.

"Better. Okay, now, Glimmer, move yours more to the right." Bow says.

Glimmer teleports up to her antenna and moves it. She teleports back and crosses her arms.

"My right." Bow says.

Glimmer groans and teleports back up to move it.

"Why are we...." Glimmer starts before Bow shoos her off again.

"Up on the roof..." she teleports away again.

"In the middle of the night again?" Glimmer yawns.

"You know how I thought my Tracker Pad had broken in Alwyn? Well, I've been studying it, and I realized the garbled static I keep getting on my screen isn't a bug. It's picking up some kind of transmission. With these three moons in alignment, all transmissions should be stronger. Adora, higher and more out-ish!" Bow explains and then shouts up to Adora.

Adora loses her footing and falls.

"Guys?" She shouts.

I lift my head and my eyes go wide. I run to under Adora and move around trying to catch her.

"Hold still! It's working! We did it! Guys, you gotta see this." Bow shouts.

Glimmer teleports and catches her. I run back over and flick Bow in the head. He turns around and Glimmer is putting Adora down.

"Please tell me you got the message." Adora groans.

"Some of its degraded. Can you read the rest?" Bow says.

He puts the pad in front of me and Adora. We look at it and start reading aloud together.

"'Serenia. Portal. Mara.'"

"What's a Serenia?" Adora asks.

"I don't know. But if it has to do with Mara, it can't be good." Glimmer says.

Bow looks back down at his pad studying the words.

"Let's head back to bed. We can figure it out in the morning." Glimmer suggest.

Everyone retreats back to their rooms and falls asleep, except Bow.

*The next morning*

Me and Adora are sleeping peacefully before we're again woken up by Glimmer.

"Love birds, get up!" Glimmer shouts ripping our blanket off.

The same thing that happened last night happens again. Adora sits up with her knife and I fall off the bed. I groan but don't move, because I'm too tired.

"What's going on? What is it?" Adora groans.

"It's Bow. He's in trouble." Glimmer says.

I sit up peeking my head over the side of the bed. Glimmer is holding up one of Bow's note arrows.