Am i dead?

*Wind push both Glimmer and Bow over waking them both*

"Wha- what was that" Glimmer says rubbing her eyes.

That's when Bow eyes shoot open now noticing Ella was missing. "Uh Glimmer, where is Ella?"

"Oh no" they say in sync running in the direction of where the shock originated.

As they near the clearing they see their friend unconscious with scratches and electricity crackling off her skin.

"Ella!" They shout running over to their friend. As Bow kneels down and grabs her arms he is shocked by her, removing his hand immediately.

"What happened to her" Glimmer says worriedly. As she looks around she sees a now dull purple crystal.

"I don't know but we need to get her back to Bright Moon." Bow states seriously but with concern in his voice.

"Bow, could this have something to do with the energy signal we were tracking?" Glimmer asks as she grabs his pad.

The once small readings they saw earlier are now spiking meaning close by. Glimmer taking a double take of the purple crystal and then taking a look back at Ella and the electricity dancing on her skin.

"Wait" she says as she walks over to the crystal. The energy level starts to drop. She looks back at Bow.

"Bow, what if Ella touched this crystal and the energy inside went into her?" Glimmer asks.

Bow looks over to Glimmer and then at Ella. "Bring my pad over here," he asks. As Glimmer starts to walk over to them the pad's readings spike.

Both Bow and Glimmer look, eyes big, at Ella with curious it's and concern.

*Ella's POV*

After the flashing light I wake up in a strange place. It looks like a temple.

"Wow" I say. Turning in a circle looking around.

Out of nowhere appears a women. She has brown hair and it has a stripe of white 'that's cool, I wish I had one' she wasn't much taller than me, she had one eye green another white, and she was dressed in a robe.

She looks at me " Hello, who are you?" she asks. I look at her puzzled.

"Depends on who's asking lady. My parents told me to never talk to strangers," I say crossing my arms. I receiving a smile from her.

"Well I'm Electra. I'm a First One with extraordinary powers or I was. If you are here that must mean you touched the crystal." She answers.

'Ok. I must be dead. This isn't real'

"Ok lady. This is all just in my head." I say hitting my head 'wake up wake up wake up'

"Ella, calm yourself. I know this can be a lot to take in but I know that along side She-ra you will learn to harness these powers." She says. I look at her likes she crazy.

"What powers and She-ra? She's been gone for a thousand years." I say.

Electra looks down sadly. 'They must have known each other' "Did you know her?" I ask sincerely. She looks at me and says, "Yeah. She was my best friend. Her name was Mara," she says with a sad smile, "She was the most kind hearted person I knew even with the war she was... a beacon of hope."

I look at her. " So you were saying about powers?"

She starts to explain, " You have the ability to manipulate electricity. Or energy. With that comes super speed which is the ability to run super fast..."

As she explains all my powers I become more flabbergasted. My jaw was on the floor.

"Ok so to list of: Super speed, electricity can shoot out of my hands, I can create a blast of electricity, a force field of electricity, and I can absorb energy." I say counting of each on a finger.

She nods and says "Oh don't forget super metabolism so you will have super cravings." She smirked and laughed at her joke. 'Super cravings ha that's funny' I laugh as well.

When we are done laugh I look up at her and see she is fading away.

"Wait! I- I still have so many questions to ask you." I say desperately.

She calmly reassures me "Ella, when you need me most I will be there. Find the Sword. Find the next She-ra. And take care of her for me, ok?"

And she's gone and everything goes black.

'Ugh. The pain is back.'

I slowly open my heavy eyes. The light from the sun making me blind. I huff and groan in pain as I try to sit up.
"Ella! Glimmer she's awake!" Bow shouts as he runs over to me. Glimmer runs over too.

"Am I dead" I ask jokingly and laugh but then groan at the pain in my ribs.

"No, but you scared us dead, don't ever do that again" Glimmer says sternly and sweetly.

I look over my body seeing scraps and 'electricity?' What?!? My eyes get big and Glimmer and Bow see that. So Bow tries to comfort me, "Ella try to stay calm ok? We think we have a theory about what happened to you."

Before he can tell me I flatly tell him " I absorbed the energy of an ancient crystal which gave me the powers of a First One named Electra and now I can run really fast and blast lightning out of my hands?"

They look at me like I'm crazy, 'am I crazy? no'

"I was gonna say you absorbed the crystals energy" Bow mumbles but he can't be heard over Glimmer shouting "You can WhAt!?!"

"Can you help me up then ask questions." I say but they look at me and Bow shakes his head back and fourth fast. 'Does he think I have cooties?' "Bow I don't have cooties" I say.

"Um last time Bow tried to touch you he was shocked really bad" she says quietly not wanting me to feel bad.

I look at Bow with sadness in my eyes "Sorry"

I reach my hand back to a tree behind me, pushing myself up with a grunt.

'Ok that wasn't so bad. Still hurt'

"Ok we should head back to Bright Moon before your mom kills me," I say to Glimmer.

"Are you sure your ok to walk?" Glimmer asks.

"Yeah," 'I probably shouldn't but I don't want to hurt either one of them'

I start to walk stumbling at first but then I'm like a few feet away from Bow and Glimmer in seconds. 'What just happened? Is this what Electra was talking about? What was it called? Ah. Super speed.'

Glimmer and Bow were standing in aw. The jaws on the ground.

"Told yay" i snark back at them, "Let's go"

*Time skips*
Finally the electricity on my skin has gone away so Bow has been helping me to walk. My ribs ache and my legs feel weak. I don't t even know how I sped away from them like that. It. Was. Weird.

Then comes into view

Bright Moon. As we walk into the entrance we are met by a not so happy Angella.

'Uh oh we're in trouble'

Hi 👋 I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Just wanted to thank you whoever you are for taking the time to read my book ❤️
Leave comment, questions, and tips down below.
Bye ✌️