System Failure

(A/N about last episode. I'm sorry for not explaining her shower and the water thing I totally forgot. So, she was using her powers during the fight so the energy was present but in the shower she wasn't so it's different. Thank you
Ado25zen for bringing this to my attention. Enjoy the chapter.)

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion. My mom's gonna be so impressed!" Glimmer tells us.

"Um, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?" Adora asks.

"She's a brilliant inventor. She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones. She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community." Bow says excitedly.

"What's that?" Jackson questions.

Bow explains to Jackson in the back and tells him that he is a part of it.

Me, Glimmer, and Adora walk ahead.

"I'm a part of it because I dabble in gadgetry myself." Bow says proudly.

"What does any of that mean?" Adora asks us.

"It means if we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, she'll invent all sorts of cool junk for us." I start.

"And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde's." Glimmer finishes.

"Like my trick arrows! I'm running low, so we built some more" Bow says, gesturing to himself and Jackson.

"This one is a stun arrow"

"This one is an emergency flare."

"And this one? This one is just pointy."

They say taking turns. Then Jackson starts making a drum roll with his hands.

"And here's my newest one. Sonic arrow!" Bow shouts dramatically.

Jackson is in the background making trumpet noises.

"When will we ever need a sonic arrow? If we have to wake up really early?" Glimmer laughs.

"Or if we get separated in a crowd?" Adora teases.

They both laugh and start to walk away. I follow behind them.

"'Separated in a crowd' I bet Entrapta will like my arrows." Bow groans.

"Hey, man. I think your arrows are cool." Jackson says, patting Bow's shoulder.

We hear rumbling up ahead and a pile of rocks in front of our path.

"Must've been a rockslide. Any loud sound could cause another slide." Bow points out.

I look at Adora and we have a mutual understanding.

"We need to be as quiet as—" Bow starts.

"For the honor of Grayskull!" Adora yells as we charge at the rocks.

I send a charge of electricity and Adora uses her sword to clear the rocks.

Both Bow and Jackson groan at the noise.

"Ha! We are getting the hang of this." Adora yells as she high fives me.

"That was incredibly dangerous." Jackson yells.

"What's the big deal? It worked." Adora shrugs.

"You can't just bust through everything with magic! She-ra could've caused and avalanche along with your powers Ella." Bow scolds.

"Your just jealous of our super awesome, amazing powers." I say smugly.

"But we didn't, okay? We've spent our whole life with out powers. Might as well use them." Adora says.