The Battle of Bright Moon

The forest around us started to freeze. Jackson and I started to shiver.

"Almost there." I stutter.

We are almost frozen with the forest but manage to make it out before.

I stop Killian at the front gate giving him a pat on the neck as he bows down to let me off.

"Thanks, buddy. Now go get some rest and be safe." I say to him. He nods his head and the guard escort him to the stables.

"Where do you think the others are?" Jackson asks.

"The Runestone." I say pointing up to where the distress beacon was shooting up from.

We make our way up there and find the 4 talking to the queen. We walk into Adora transforming back into herself.

"That cloud is coming from the Fright Zone."

"So what's our plan? We do have a plan, right? Guys?" Bow asks.

Adora walks over to the edge of the platform looking over the forest. I walk over to her.

"Hey. What are you thinking in the mind of yours?" I ask her.

"The woods. There frozen over. There nothing left to shield Bright Moon from the Horde. We have to prepare for an attack." Adora says turning to the others.

We all start to head to the briefing room. Me and Adora walk side by side awkwardly. I could tell she was tense. So I grab her hand. She looks up at me with a smile and a hint of blush.

"Thanks." She whispers.

We continue to walk until we are in the room. I stop at the door way, along with Jackson, as everyone passes us, lastly the Queen.

"Ella, Jackson, why have you stopped?" She asks me.

"Well, ma'am. I'm a guard and he's is a civilian fighter which means we stay outside while you all have your meetings." I explain.

"I think it's time you joined us." She says with the smallest, 'I mean smallest' smirk I have ever seen.

"Yes, ma'am." I say, walking into the room.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Jackson says bowing to her.

"Our scouts reported sighting the entire Horde army in the woods, moving towards us at too speed." Bow reports.

"We must protect Bright Moon at all costs. If the Moonstone is destroyed, there will be nothing left to stop the darkness." The Queen informs. I look up from the table and see Adora pacing back and forth.

"Someone must have seen the beacon. Why hasn't anyone come?" I ask.

"The Alliance is broken, and other princesses have their own kingdoms to protect. No one's coming, Ella." Adora says sadly.

"Someone's come!" A guard shouts.

"Is it the princesses?" Bow exclaims.

Spinnerella and Netossa walk in arm-n-arm.

"Oh. Spinnerella and Netossa. Thanks for coming, guys." Bow chuckles.

"You still don't know what we do, do you?" Netossa asks.

"Uh... no." Bow says rubbing his head.

"Seriously?" Jackson says laughing.

"It's in the name. Net-tossa. Nets. I toss nets, okay?" Netossa says making a motion with her hands.

"Yes, darling, you have beautiful nets." Spinnerella says calming her.

"At least you have powers, which is more than I've got. But it doesn't matter. I don't need magic to fight." Glimmer speaks.