In the Shadows of Mystacor

'Ella! Stop, it's us!' Glimmer yells.

'We are trying to help you!' Bow grunts and I push him using my speed.

'Ahh!' Jackson shouts in pain as i electricute him.

'Why are you hurting us!?' Adora asks, tears in her eyes.

I shoot up straight, breathing heavily and sweating. I sigh and wipe the sweat of my face.

"Hey, Ella. It's ok. What's wrong?" Adora whispers, rushing over to my side.

"Just another nightmare." I say, moving my white stray hair out of my face.

"Wanna talk about it?" Adora asks.

"No. You wanna talk about why you were staring into the woods?" I answer, asking a question of my own.

"I just thought I heard Shadow Weaver in the woods and now I'm standing guard." She explains.

"I'm sorry. I know how much she hurt you. Want some company standing guard?" I say.

"Sure." She smiles.

*The next morning*

Bow stretches and yawns looking over to Glimmer and Jackson.

"Good morning, Glimmer and Jackson." He says sweetly.

Glimmer groans. "It's too early. Five more minutes."

"There nothing good about the morning." Jackson says tucking his head into his arms.

"But it's a beautiful morning." Bow points out.

"Today's canceled. Go back to bed." Glimmer groans.

Bow stares at Glimmer.

"I can feel you staring at me. If I don't get to sleep, you don't." Glimmer says pushing Jackson.

"Why did you two have to fall asleep first. You snore sooo loud." Glimmer groans.

"I do not." Jackson says in defense.

"What? I don't snore. Adora, do I snore—" Bow starts but doesn't find Adora or Ella next to him.

"Ella? Adora?" Bow calls.

Glimmer groans and teleport her and the boys over to us.

Adora gasps and I flinch.

"Sorry. Too early to teleport." Glimmer says, slouching over. Jackson is beside her basically falling asleep standing up.

Adora walks forward and stares into the woods. I look down sadly. 'I know how Shadow Weaver basically raised Adora and how hearing her voice must have affect her. If I ever meet this woman, I'll have some words to say. With my fists.'

"What are we looking at?" Bow asks.

"I don't know. I heard a noise in the woods last night. And I thought I saw something." Adora says seriously.

"What? Like a bunny? Maybe a butterfly?" Glimmer jokes. I give her a look and she looks at me confused.

"Adora, did you get any sleep at all?" Glimmer also placing a hand on Adora's shoulder. This causes her to get startled and she gasps.

"Someone has to stand guard." Adora tells her.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Glimmer asks me putting a hand on my back. I pull away from her.

"No." I mumble. I'm still looking down at the ground sadly.

"Okay. I know you're on edge because of what happened with Entrapta's infected robots, but it's all over now! You've got to relax. You need a vacation. Which is why we're going to Mystacor." Glimmer says to Me and Adora.