Chapter 1

Foy the Assassin

     Foy, " long ago, there was a boy with a dream...Ha just kidding."
"Well, I'm off mom." As Foy walked out his mother replied, "Don't be so hasty, sit down and eat your breakfast. Mom said, " Plus you're a big strong man that will one day be doing good things with your life."

Faoy; Hold up? this is my story not yours, tell it like how it happened Foy!!

Foy; Ahh damn whatever.

**The Story Begain.**

        * The wind blew like two angry men fighting at a bar.* Damn, where is she? * Phone dials * Hey bitch where the fuck are you. Shouted Foy " Who the hell are you calling a bitch do you know who I am!?" He Interrupts," I don't care who you are, where is my target?" Foy angrily shouts. The girl replied" He's over on your left walking into the store over there, you see?" Foy looks to his left. "Yeah, I do. " * aiming at the man going to the store Foy takes the shot while the man was still in the store, glass hit the ground as the man did. Women start screaming.* The gun cocks back and forward. " Damn, I'm good, don't you think Anna? " Anna; " I don't care as long as you get the job done I'm fine with whatever. Meet me at the hideout. I have your payment there."

** Back to the Story **

       The connection cuts. " I fucking swear I know I'm good." * Starts walking to the hideout.* Now this would be the time to call Annika. * Pulls out his phone and dials.* " Hello? " Annika Replies " Hey beautiful, it's me, are you doing ok?" * A sudden pause came over the phone.* " Hell.." Foy was interrupted. " Hold up, I am doing something god damn." Annika replies rudely. *Silence fills the air and the footsteps stop.* Annika starts talking, " Ok, I'm done so...How's everything so far did you get paid?" Annika asked with joy in her voice. " No, I haven't yet. Don't worry, I'm on my way there now." *She sighs.* " Well, you got the job done right, I mean you didn't miss or got someone else right? " No." Foy replied. " I didn't miss and why are you asking? You know I never miss, I'm the best assassin here in Hexon Corporation.

** Cut to Foy **

       Foy; Let's take it back a little. Now I know this is told in a third party so I'll make this quick. Hexon is the best Assassin corporation known in the world, if you wanna put the hit on someone Hexon got you covered. We have all types of people; Mercenaries, gunslingers, swordsmen, bombers, and tanks. They're more but they're the ones if you want some out and don't worry we do more than kill.... Maybe I'm a gunslinger, so I really don't care what others do. I kill and get my money anyway let's get back on track.

** Back to the Story **

        Foy still on the phone with Annika; Foy replied, " Hello? Annika?" * The air filled up with more silence.* " Can you be more annoying, I mean don't cut yourself short. Your Parents did when they cut your dick off the day you were born." Annika laughs hysterically. * Foy angrily shouts, " What the hell!, You little bi-." Annika cuts him off. " You little what? Let me finish because I never do, you ARE the bitch in this Relationship Hehhh." Foy's Pissed off, " Whatever look, I'm coming home as soon as I'm done so, make something good." Annika replied, " Good?....Ok, I'll make you your favorite. " She replies playfully. * Foy sighs.* " Thank you, Love you got to go." Annika Replies, " Love you too, baby." * The phone disconnects and Foy meets up with Anna at the hideout.*

       " What's this? " Foy asked confused. * Anna walks into the room with an elderly man.* The unknown man replies. " So, you don't know who I am? That's a shame. My name is Mr. Bent, I'm the one that hired you on the phone, don't you remember?" * Foy starts walking like he doesn't care, putting his hands in his pockets waiting impatiently for his payment.* " Yeah, where's my money." * Mr. Bent pulls out the mysterious envelope and tosses it to Foy. He opens the envelope to find all of it there. * Foy closes the envelope and replied, " Thanks, I'll be on my way." Anna Interrupts, " Hold up, let us finish." With a hasty attitude, Mr. Bent replies," I need you to do one more thing, I need you to lead an army. I see you, you're the best gunslinger assassin. I'll call, you kill and I need that. I mean biz is biz, No?" Bent asked anonymously. * Bent walks up to Foy with the intention to shank his hand. Foy stares and Bent's eyes start to glow red hot, like fire if it was irritated.* Foy replies " No, I have no intentions to lead an army. I'm here to do my job and that's it, Goodbye." Bent being a little pushy, " Ohh, don't make a hasty remark, trust me...No, let's make a deal?"