Chapter 10

Asmodea Trip

       Flash Back; Lucifer replied angry, " What the fuck is your problem? Do you wanna rule with me or against me?" Female entity replied angrily and upset, " When I agreed that I'll stand by you, I didn't want to be abused by you and your "God". " Lucifer replied, " /!/!%#, Where the fuck are you going?" The female, " I'm G...g.o..in...g." * Screaming and hollering came from the tower. It started echoing through hell and the female ran down the stairs from the tower and ran. You can hear the female cry from all the gates around.

Flash to the present :

       *Asmodea from the present collapses to the ground holding her head.* Asmodea replied confusedly, " What the.." A high class demon asked, " My Queen, are you ok?" Asmodea replied, " Oh no, I don't need any help from a low class like you." * The Demon looked at Asmodea with utmost confusion. Asmodea walked away and then she collapsed. The demon was frightened to see what happened.* The demon asked again, " Ma'am? Ma..a...'am." * Asmodea looked at the demon and passed out. Flashback; Asmodea replied, " I can't believe this SHIT! OOOOH! HE'S UNBELIEVABLE, DESPICABLE! He makes me.....₩@¿." * The Flashback was over in a blink. Asmodea woke up and there were so many demons around her, she didn't know what to think.* Asmodea asked kindly, " Can someone help me?" * The demons helped her out and she looked around. The demon from before walked up to her.* The demon asked, " Ma'am." Asmodea Interrupted him, " No need, My apologies. I should be more considerate." He replied hastily, " No, No No! My apologies, my Queen." * Asmodea looked around and she was confused for a bit.* Asmodea asked, " Where is the fifth gate?" The demon replied, " It's down straight and over to your left my Queen. It's by the tenth and second gate." Asmodea replied, " That's right? Thank you kind demon. What is your name?" * The demon looked confused, like she was supposed to know its name.* The demon replied, " Oh, my name is Orpheus. The keeper of the forgotten river." Asmodea replied, " Thank you Orpheus. I'll be on my way."

       * Asmodea walked to the fifth gate and stumbled upon the second gate. She looked inside for a bit and left. She made it to the fifth gate without any problem. She stopped. No, she hesitated. She hit the gate holding her head and she fell to the ground.* Flashback; * You started to hear a female footsteps faster and faster. Asmodea was watching herself running really fast. She got to the fifth gate and opened it.* Present day; * Asmodea got up and looked at the door.* Asmodea replied confusedly," What the fuck was that." * Before she could say anything, Gimi walked up to her.* Gimi asked, " What's the occasion? Lucifer was here fifteen years ago and I just set Astaroth straight. Honestly I don't want Lucifer to rip me a new you know?" Asmodea replied, " Don't worry, I'm just here to see Faoy." Gimi replied, " Yes ma'am. Do you want me to escort you there? He is in the succubus chamber right now." She replied, " Really? A bad time isn't it? Well, how long has he been there?" Gimi replied, " Well, he should be out here in a bit. He has five years in the cage before he has to see the warden."

       Asmodea asked, " So, how long is a bit?" Gimi replied, " Uuhh, I think a couple of months, I believe. I'll take you to the cage so, when he gets there you will be there also." * She agreed and went with Gimi to the cage chamber. Gimi kept looking forward while Asmodea was looking into doors which she saw souls being torchered and Forced in places in which one shouldn't be forced. Then she looked at a door that says keep out.* Asmodea asked, " What's that door over there?" Gimi replies, " I don't really know? It was like that when I got here. Remember, this isn't my gate." Asmodea asked, " Where's your gate?" Gimi replied, " Gate ten. The Gate of The Army." Asmodea replied, " Well, good for you I guess? But can we look inside?" Gimi replied, " No ma'am, they told me no one should go in there at anytime." Asmodea replied, " That's a shame. Well, let's go." * Asmodea and Gimi went to the caged chamber where they saw Foy. Asmodea looked at him and smiled.*

       Asmodea, " Leave us be." * Gimi nodded and left the room.* Gimi asked himself, " Has it been forty five years already? Damn, I wonder what he had to inder." * Gimi looked back at Foy's restless body before he shut the door. Asmodea starts talking to Foy while he sleeps, and she starts to stutter over her words.* Asmodea, " Hey Faoy, you look so broken." * Asmodea touches Foy's hand.* She replies, " Hmm, this sucks if...i..iff...Damn not a..ga..in." * In an instance Asmodea fell to the ground spazzing out. Foy wakes up to see Asmodea falling to the ground and he tries to speak but he was too weak to move or say anything, so he passed out. Asmodea started seizing up.* Flashback; Lucifer, " I swear /!/!%#, if you don't straighten up, then I'll throw you in the pit." The person in the flashback replies, " Ohh, really? Because you are the King of Hell you think you can boss me around? My name is ....... and..I ...wi..ill..."

       * The Flashback cuts to another one.* Lucifer, " /!/!%#, I Love You so much." * The Flashback cuts again.* A male Voice replies, " One day I will kill....G.....Luc.....pay." * The Flashback was over and Asmodea woke up and got off the ground. So confused with a spitted headache. Asmodea looked at Foy.* She replied, " One day my nightmares will go away, and I believe that you are the one I need to help with that. Don't be stubborn, let us help you." * Asmodea began to call out for Gimi. It walked into the room and escorted her out of it. Foy woke up and looked around to see no one was in the room with him.* Foy's thoughts, " What was that all about. Did she really sleep next to me? But why?" * Foy went back to sleep. Five years had passed and Foy was taken to the warden.* The Warden, " So, how do you like your first fifty years here? I Know, it's not what you expected, but it's ok don't get you panties in a bunch Haha. Anyways I think torcher and the cage again for another forty eight years."

       * As they were going to escort Foy back in the torcher chamber Asmodea and Lucifer walked up.* Lucifer, " Now, Now, no need to be so hasty." * The demons bow to Lucifer.* The warden replied, " Ohh, my lord. How can I be a service to you?" Asmodea replied, " Well, we need to talk to Foy before y'all take him away." Lucifer, " No need to explain. We are here for the boy so get the fuck out of the room." Everyone replied, " YESSIR!!" * Everyone left the area and Lucifer smiled at Foy. Foy looked at Lucifer with pain in his eyes." Foy replied, " I thought I'm supposed to be here for a hundred, not fifty?" Lucifer, " Hmm. I like you. If you think about it, you're just like me as I'm like you. We are like two seeds in the dark waiting to wreak havoc on all the worlds. Don't be that foul that runs from destiny." * Lucifer walks around the broken down soul and smiles more.* Lucifer asked, " So, is it another fifty over or will you corporate?" * All it was, was silence for a little while. Foy looked around and smiled.* Foy replied," You know something? *Cough* I was raped torched and raped again and after that... I was stuck in a cage. So maybe. I'll have to think about it. You know, jog my memories."

       Lucifer replies, " You know, you're so strong. Why settle for less? I mean, here in hell, you can do anything and everything. Even, *long pause* kill the person that killed you and put you in this mess." * Foy looked at Lucifer with a smile on his face.* Foy replied, " I can go back to earth again, and I can kill Connor?" Lucifer replies, " Why not? He did kill you and can have anything. Don't reject this opportunity. This isn't an everyday thing." Foy replied, " Wait? I can see my beloved? Annkia, I can see you again." Asmodea replied, " Like he said, you can do anything you want. You're here in hell. Use this opportunity to get back what you want. What you haved." Lucifer jumps back into the conversation, " Look I know it's hard but.." Foy interrupts, " I'll do it. If it means I Can see my beloved one more time, then I'll do it." * Lucifer smiles with a sinister look and he walks to the door to call in two enites. Asmodea looked off. She gasped then started to hold her head. She fell to the floor and Lucifer rushed to her.*