Chapter 9

Astaroth And The Twins

       Foy; Did you know that Astaroth is an ass but a very relaxing entity. Yeah, he sucks but he was my….. Nevermind you will know soon enough. Now let's get started on the next gate; Gate number six is the Gate for the Unforgiving. This gate is two things, one is souls that hold grudges and hate anything and everything. The other is that souls have done something Unforgiving to the point of no return. God doesn't go in this gate for shit, like he said in his word, "If you can't forgive or couldn't act like my followers should, then there's nothing I can do." So, no one from this gate has been pulled out except one. Can you guess who? I'll give you a hint. 'And so, he had turned water into wine.' Anyways their torcher is to be ripped apart over and over with pain cracked up at its max. Twist and turn shock therapy and draining. Everything about this gate is to rip everything from the soul as much as possible and after they are done, they'll be thrown into the 'Pit of Nothingness'. But don't worry you will never see any souls come back from that again.

       Gate seven is the Gate of the Worshipper. This gate is where all of the souls that worshiped the one and only Lucifer. They're the ones that kill and manipulate people to do bad things for the prayers of their lord. Honestly Lucifer doesn"t like anything and so if you get caught here…. Well, good luck I'll say. You have to think, he was pulled down to hell because he believed that his fathers creations were flawed. But you still worshipped the king of hell, and for what? Torcher down there is a bit nasty. Uhhm, you get stuck in a pod and liquefied after that you would be mixed into a pool called soul water. It's not water because it's full of liquid souls but you get the idea. Well after that, young demon will be born from this type of water by other demon Raping or forceing which ever word you like, onto other souls in the gated five or eight.

        Which now we are at gate eight is the Gate of the Given. It's the Contract gate and let me tell you something. If you think your life is so bad that you need to make a deal with demons to make your life easier, then strap in because your soul is no longer yours. God has given everyone the right to do whatever they desire but when you give it all away then it's not yours. Demons from this gate will make contracts to humans when they feel like they need something to take the edge off, and because souls have a system to make kids. Male and female demons will make contracts to humans to bound them in hell so they can get their freak on. By the way, yes male souls can get pregnant and can get female demons pregnant too. I will say its the same thing in heaven, but you get to choose who you want to have sex with. That's why when a baby is born on earth it's really a couple choosing their baby to be born in flesh. I can't really get into details with this because it's not my place…It's the fairies choice.

     Fay; I fucken heard that, you parasite!

       Foy; Anyways, I will be naming Gate nine and ten later. I'm going to get back to doing what I do best, later.

** Flashes back to the Story **

       Astaroth replied, " What to do? What to do? This is fun in all but I feel like you're not in enough pain." * Foy stares at him while his jaw is ripped off of his head.* Astaroth asked, " What? Cat got your tongue? Hehe, Hahaa, that's funny. You know? Because…. your jaw is in this jar, and your head is in the bucket Heh. Well, I thought it was funny." Silence filled the room. " Damn, laugh a little, I swear. Ahh, I know what? Let's pluck your eyes out and rip your skin off of your head." Astaroth starts talking to himself, " Yeah, good job." " Yeah, thanks man." * He picks up an eye scooper and exacto knife and walks to Foy. He waved them around Foy's face and laughed.* Astaroth replied, " So, your face then?" * Astaroth picked up Foy's head and started rubbing the exacto knife on Foy's face. He stabbed the knife in Foy's head. Astaroth pulled it out and stabbed him again. Astaroth started enjoying himself and he grabbed the eye scooper and started to go after Foy's eye when something stopped him.*

        The entity asked, " Do you….really have to do that right now? It's been twelve years and I think you need to stop." Astaroth annoyedly asked, " What are you doing here Gimi? I thought you were supposed to stand guard?" Gimi replied, " And I thought you were supposed to be torturing him, not making him your lover?" * Gimi looked at Astaroth while he split in half. Astaroth is so pissed because the guards interrupt him and Foys play time, and so he puts Foys head down. Foy watched while Astaroth used his power to levitate the knives. Gi and Mi looked at him and laughed. Astaroth signaled the knives at Gi and Mi and they flew at them. Gi smiled while Mi held his hand up and the knives stopped. Mi looked at Astaroth and he shook his head.* Mi replied, " Hey, who's The Great Duke of Hell and still can't kill us?" Gi replied, " That would be Astaroth." Mi replied smiling, " That's right brother. Now, like I said, if you don't put him back together, then we might have to rip you apart."

       Gi replied laughing, " Ohh, you should do as he said, or you might wish did." Mi replied to Gi, " Can you shut the fuck up? Like damn, every time I say something you have something stupid to say back." Gi replied upset, " Well, I wanted to be part of the situation. I didn't want to upset you brother." * Astaroth looked at them arguing and he's getting impatient. He grabbed a whip and started moving it around.* Astaroth hastily interrupted, " Are you done or should I separate you from yourself?" Gi and Mi replied together, " Huh? You say something?" Mi replied, " Hey Gi, I think he wants to get hurt." Gi replied, " Yeah, I think he wants me to put the hurt on him, Hah.." Mi replied angrily, " God straight to hell, what the fuck are you on about? Like do I have to hurt you" Gi replied, '' But I thought you wanted me to.." Mi uninterruptedly replied, " Shut up. Please Shut Up! When God threw us down here, I feel like you got worse, you know that?" * Mi stayed silent while Gi scolded him. Meanwhile, Astaroth is getting irritated.*

       Astaroth replied to them, " If yall keep this up, then Foy will have his time here." * Turn back to Foy, he is asleep in the bucket.* Gi and Mi replied, " So? We don't care if you lose time with him. He has two more years with you and we are taking him." Gi replied, " Honestly, you can be really fucking dumb." * Gi walked to Astaroth while still talking. * Gi replied, " You think I talk like this for entertainment? Nah, I wanna do my job so I don't have to be ripped apart by the boss, so hurry the fuck up and DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!" * Astaroth was really surprised by the tables that had turned on him.* Mi replied, " Any mini mighty mo, Who is Lucifer catching by the toe? Is it me or is it you, you better do what you're told before….before. What comes after you?" Gi replied, " didn't I say to shut the fuck up? Let go." * They both left and Astaroth left confused.* Astaroth replied to Foy, " I'll put you back together later. We have five years to make up in two. I swear Lucifer made a terrible mistake bringing them here."

       *Cut to The Tower of Hell.* Lucifer replied, " Hey Asmodea, Do you think he would change his mind?" Asmodea replied, " Do I think? Or know? Look, you're smart and we are going to need someone like him to hurt God. Don't sell yourself short." Lucifer asked, " So did you put them together or did they just automatically liked each other?" Asmodea replied laughing, "Who? You mean Connor and Annika? Shit I didn't do anything. You know they always say, Love can make you do stupid shit, but lust can make you crazy, Heh." Lucifer replied, " Damn, I love this. I can't wait to show Dad that I can be the best. You Hear that I-Am, I'm coming home." *Asmodea looked at Lucifer smiling. Lucifer walked to the window and stared out in hell. Lucifer replied, " What a wonderful sight. Don't you think so?" Asmodea replied, " I'm going down for a bit so don't wait, ok." *Lucifer nods and Asmodea leaves the tower.*