𝒗: 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍

set to be in third person;

The group was too comfortable in the lab that they didn't notice the one female zombie in a ponytail whose body is stuck on a chair.

However the girl seems strong that she did slowly made her way on the three girls without them realizing it.

It was the mute science student.

Daesu from the other room came out doing a happy whistle and a happy dance at the same time but he ended up screaming when he made an eye to eye contact with the now ready to eat them zombie.

"Zombieeeeee!" he screamed so loud but everyone thought that he was just joking.

"Moron, that's not even a funny joke!"

Wujin pulled Daesu to be on his side as the boy use his lips to gesture the zombie however his friend still thinks that he is being funny.

"Daesu dude, stop doing some smooching,"

"Fvck, girls on your back!"

Daesu yelled removing himself from Wujin's grasps as the boy get one of a chair before throwing it to the zombie and this time everyone believes the boy's word.

"Get a stick or anything!" Onjo yells at Cheongsan, pulling her two friends away.

"Isak, Y/n! Do not come closer!"

No matter what the boys did the zombie just won't die and that's a time where Jimin urges Isak to do something as Y/n, Namra, Hyoryeong and her are helping the others.

"Do something! Help us!"

The zombie shifted her head from Jimin to  the now screaming Nayeon.

Y/n was about to run to them but an arm hooked on her waist and when she looks up it was Suhyeok.

Everything happens so fast that even Nayeon tried to pull Isak away, she still got bitten in the arm.

It was hard to believe that Nayeon didn't use Isak as a shield but it was the truth, the others sees it wrong because of the angle side they're in.

What happened on Isqk's death was totally an accident and no one realizes it, not even Y/n, Onjo, Jimin or Nayeon.

Well, people made mistakes... they're not perfect.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

Her friends do everything to stop her but they all failed as Y/n sneaked on them when they are all busy.

The poor girl try to reach each corridors, seeking her nowhere to be find friend. Y/n cursed her self when zombies followed her foot steps and she was cornered in both sides.

With a clenched jaw, she sigh and decided to fight each one who's coming near  her.

Y/n first kick the girl zombie who is now on her right foot trying to get a taste of her school shoes.