Chapter 8

(Wall Sina)
Eren,Armin,Mikasa and Roman had arrived in wall Sina. The four kids were in a shelter along with some other kids. Eren was ranting about killing all the titans making some of the kids assume he was crazy. Roman was asleep and Mikasa was sitting right next to him and Armin was looking for his grandpa.

Eren:"I promise that I'll kill all the titans!"

Scout:"Shut up kid! You've been saying that for an hour now!"

Eren tried talking back to the scout but Mikasa shut him up. Eren knew that if he didn't listen bad things could happen to him so he just walked over to where Roman was sleeping and he sat down next to him.

Eren:"I wonder why dad isn't back yet?"

(Felix and Grisha)
Felix was riding his horse after stealing the founding Titan. Grisha was mad since he planned to take it but he couldn't do anything and he knew it.

Felix:"Hey Grisha do you mind if we make a quick stop?"

Grisha:"No. not at all"

Felix stops near a small village to rest for awhile since he didn't get any sleep unlike Grisha. Felix and Grisha hop off their horse and started walking around the city.

Villager 1:"Did you hear what happened to wall Maria?!"

Felix and Grisha stopped after they heard that. Two villagers who looked like farmers were talking and since Felix and Grisha were curious and wanted to know about what happened to their home they decided to eavesdrop.

Villager 2:"No. What happened?"

Villager 1:"Well I heard that it had been breached!"

Felix:"What?!"

Felix whisper yells making sure not to be heard.

Villager 2:"Really?"

Villager 1:"Yeah! I heard that two titan's were responsible for it. One was covered in armor and the other one was taller than even the walls"

Villager 2:"No way! That's impossible! No titan can grow more than 20 meters!"

Villager 1:"I swear it's true. People said that those titans were also intelligent"

Villager 2:"So they can think?!"

Villager 1:"Obviously. Many people were killed during the wall breaching"

Felix and Grisha had heard enough. Felix ran back to his horse with Grisha right behind him. They jump on the horse and Felix starts riding it to Wall Maria to make sure what he heard was true.

(Wall Sina)
Mikasa:"Roman wake up"

Mikasa said gently shaking Roman. Roman started to wake up.

Mikasa:"We have to hurry before their is no more food left"

Roman had started stretching and he got up.

Roman:"How long had I been asleep for?"

Mikasa:"20 minutes"

Roman:"It wasn't as long as I thought. Anyways let's go Mikasa"

He says offering her his hand. Mikasa grabs it and they start walking.

Mikasa:"Hey Roman how are you holding up?"

She asked worried for him.

Roman:"I'm doing better. I just don't want to think about it"

Mikasa:"Oh okay. Sorry for asking"

Roman:"No it's fine. Thanks for asking though I'm glad to know you care for me"