Chapter 32

(Cave of Reiss)
The scouts had just found the cave and were now currently trying to take back Eren and Roman.

Traute:"We've been breached!"

Kenny:"Well don't just stand there go get them!"

Kenny shouts at his squad and they do just that however the smoke gave them a massive disadvantage and they didn't know where the scouts were and there was also one big problem.

Traute:"Where are these people?"

It was almost like they were shadows. They would kill her team and immediately disappear none of the attackers had been spotted.

???:"Ma'am we should-!"

The person was interrupted by a sharp row of teeth bitting them in half.

Traute:"No!"

Traute turns to the attack an her eyes widen in shock.

Ymir roars in anger while on one of the crystal pillars

Historia:"Ymir?"

Roman:*Unconscious*

Eren:*Muffled screams*

Rod:"Historia! Please do this for our families legacy!"

Rod turns to his kids.

Rod:"You two what are you waiting for?! Go stop those scouts!"

Dirk:"But father if we use these won't we just turn into mindless titans?"

Rod:"No you won't. That boys father wasn't the brightest and he left Abit of something for us"

Dirk:"Well if you say so father"

Able:"Florian go somewhere safe"

Kenny squad member:"These people are monsters!"

He shouts before being cut in half by a not so happy Mikasa.

Mikasa:"Where's Roman?!"

Suddenly two bolts of lightning crash through the cave and it hits two figures. The figures arise and they weren't Eren or Roman that's for sure.

 The figures arise and they weren't Eren or Roman that's for sure