Chapter 33

(Paradise island)
The scouts were riding their horses as fast as they could trying to reach the walls. Suddenly from behind a giant hand slams down. Most of them turn around and they are shocked.

 Most of them turn around and they are shocked

Scout:"What the hell is that thing?!"

Mike:"Questions later! Get to the walls first!"

The scouts start to pick up their speed. Luckily for then the titan was slow. Mike moves beside Levi.

Mike:"Once we get to the walls what do you suppose we do then?"

Levi:"We hit it with everything we got"

Mike:"How? We can't even get close to it without being burnt!"

Levi:"We'll think of an idea once we get there!"

They continue riding as Annie,Ymir and Eren in their titan forms kill any titans that try to get too close to the scouts. Hange was being her usual creepy self watching the three titans.

Connie:"Scout leader Hange please Focus!"

Hange:"Right! Everyone let's get to the walls before more titans wake up!"

The scouts start to pick up speed moving further away from the slow gigantic abnormal titan. They ride until they arrive at wall Sina while the sun is slowly rising.

Erwin:"I assume things didn't go as expected?"

Erwin says looking off into the distance. While it was far away the Rod titan was getting larg- I mean closer and closer.

Levi:"What gave it away?"

Erwin:"At least you are all here"

Levi:"About that. The kid isn't back yet"

Erwin:"Jagger?"

Levi:"Yes. He's friends are starting to bother me about going back after him. I'm starting to wonder if he's dead"

Erwin:"Don't be so negative Levi. You are one of the people who knows that boy well. He doesn't know when to give up"

Levi:"What makes you think that he's still alive? You didn't even see how large that cave was"

Erwin:"It's called hope. Even if we have Eren,Ymir and Annie. He stands out from them all"

Levi:"He's the most annoying but so far he is the most powerful aswell "

Erwin:"Have a little faith in the boy. I know he can be troublesome but he's become a valued member to us all not because he is powerful but he's cheerful attitude is great towards everyone"

Levi:"He's been gone for more than 5 hours now"

Erwin:"Don't think negatively Levi"

Levi:"I guess. But what am I going to tell them?"