Chapter 21

(Scout base)
*Wack!*

Levi kicks Roman to the ground.

Roman:"Ow"

Roman was in a room with Hange, Levi,Mike and Erwin.

Roman:"Why?"

Levi:"How long have you been able to turn into a titan?"

He says stomping on Roman's chest.

Roman:"Not too long"

Levi:"I don't believe you"

Levi was about to kick him again but he was stopped by Erwin.

Erwin:"Calm down Levi"

Erwin walks over to the two.

Erwin:"Cadet Roman has no reason to lie to us"

Levi:"How can you be so sure?"

Hange:"Well"

Hange joins the conversation.

Hange:"He and that other titan didn't seem to like each other and by what we saw the two weren't pulling their punches but apart from that"

Roman gets his head off the ground but Hange was right in his face.

Roman:"Ah!"

Hange had a very crazy look on her face that terrified Roman.

Hange:"How were you able to do that?!"

She asks with alot of excitement.

Roman:"Do what?!"

Hange:"Oh you know how I'm talking about"

She takes her book and she flips the pages. She reached a certain part and she showed it to Roman. It was a drawing of his titan with the giant hammer and another one with the wrist blades. She flips the page once again and there was another drawing of the giant spike Roman had created and the last one was him with his sword.

Hange:"You see all these drawings?!"

Roman:"Yeah but when did you draw these?"

Hange:"That doesn't matter but you seemed to be able to create weapons out of thin air!"

Roman:"Yeah I just found out"

Hange:"Does your ability to make weapons have a limit and how does it work exactly?"

Roman looks at the others in the room and he mouths a help me. But they ignore him. Roman says and he looks at Hange.

Roman:"Look I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think that I can make almost anything. But I have to know how the thing I want to make functions. Which is why I was able to make the things you saw"

Mike:"So what your saying is there is almost no limit to what you can make?"

Roman:"Yep. As long as it's not alive of course"

Hange:"That is fantastic news!"

Hange starts scribbling on another book. She puts it down and she grabs Roman's shoulders.

Hange:"You have to help me conduct experiments!"

Roman:"I think I'll pass"

Hange frowns.

Hange:"But why?"

Roman frees himself.

Roman:"Well other than the fact that you are going to be straight up torturing me. You are not my squad leader and I can't help you until he agrees"