Chapter 20

(Titan Territory)
Roman who was now in his titan form was on one of trees. He was staring down the female titan who still had a look of shock. Roman pulls out one of the branches and he throws it at the female titan. The female titan hardens her hands and she blocks it. When she looked back up Roman had disappeared. She heard rustling and when she turned nothing was there. She heard it again and but this time in a different direction. She quickly turns her head only for Roman to lunge at her. The two fell to the ground and Roman roared at her and he tried to punch her but the female titan used her free arm to push Roman off of her. Roman gets up and he gets into a fighting stance as the female titan does the same. The stance the female titan took however was very familiar to Roman.

Roman:'Huh?'

The female titan doesn't waste any time and she charges at Roman. She throws a punch but Roman blocks it. He then knees her stomach. She staggers back.

Diablo:"You are doing great founder but be careful"

Roman:'Why?'

Just then the female titan's fists harden and she punches Roman square in the face.

Roman is thrown through a tree and he crashes to the ground. Part of his face armor was destroyed along with his face.

Roman:'Oh that's why"

Roman says dazed on the ground. Roman tries to get up but the female climb gets on top of him and she hardens her fists once again.

Roman:'This is gonna hurt'

Diablo:"Alot"

She then starts punching his face repeatedly. Punch after punch his face was being destroyed even further to the point where his head was almost completely gone. Roman was trying everything in his power to get her off of him but nothing was working. This only made Roman even angry.

Roman:'ENOUGH!!'

His eyes glow before a giant spike grows from the ground and impales the female titan.

Roman was surprised by what he did.

Roman:'That's So cool!'

He thinks to himself.