Chapter 26

(Roman)
Roman:"I think I'll call you Buck"

Roman looks up and he could see Mike standing on a roof.

Roman:"There you are"

Buck starts galloping faster and when they were close enough a horse was thrown at Mike.

Roman:"Huh?!"

Roman jumped off of Buck and he pulled himself towards Mike's direction. He managed to reach him just in time to push him out of the way of a hungry titan that was waiting to catch him.

Roman:"Yo squad leader you okay?"

Mike grunts.

Mike:"Yeah I'll live. I'm assuming the mission in wall Sina went well"

Roman:"Yep Annie is now in Erwin and Hange's custody"

Mike:"That's good to hear but what made you come all the way here?"

Roman:"I had a hunch something bad would happen and it seems I was right?"

Mike:"That titan just caught me off guard"

Roman:'Is that one of the titan shifters or just an abnormal?"

Diablo:"It is a titan shifter and he has royal blood"

Roman sighs.

Roman:"Moving on. you don't have any broken bones do you?"

Mike:"No but we should get moving. This roof will eventually get overrun by more titans"

Roman:"Your right but where's the rest of the squad?"

Mike:"There is a tower that's somewhere north. Don't tell me you plan on going there?"

Roman:"I mean I have to just like I saw there are some very dangerous abnormal titans here. One even knows how to throw"

Mike:"Yeah but I don't think that one was a normal or abnormal titan. I think it is just like you. A person who can turn into a titan"

Roman:"Maybe your right but you have to go back to Wall Sina and tell everyone else about your discovery and I'll travel to the others direction. You still have your horse right?"

Mike:"It was the one that titan threw"

Roman:"Oh you don't have anymore?"

Mike:"There is one but it's pretty far and I don't want to risk calling it here"

Roman:Well don't worry Buck and I will get you there safely"

Roman swings away.

Mike:"Who's Buck?"

Roman climbs on Buck and Mike also gets on.

Roman:"Just tell me where to go"

Buck neighs before he starts galloping. While making there way to the last remaining horse they had to dodge alot of titans. But they had successfully made it.

Roman:"Here we are. I suggest you get out of her fast!"

Mike nods.

Mike:"And kid. Be careful"

Roman smiles and he starts riding to where the tower is at.

(9 minutes later)
Roman:"Why is this tower so far!"

Roman and Buck has been moving non-stop for 9 minutes. Eventually he sees it in the distance.

Roman:"Finally!"

Roman stops near a tree and he gets off of Buck.

Roman:"Sorry buddy but I can't risk you getting eaten"