Chapter 36

Inside Wall Maria.

Roman had activated his founding vision and he was using it to make sure whoever was in that house didn't get away. His eyes turn back to normal and he starts going faster. Mikasa and Sasha do the same and the three land on a roof.

Roman:"So guys what is the plan?"

Mikasa:"The dwarf said that we have some time however when a flare is shot then we will have no other choice but to storm in there"

Roman nods.

Roman:"Well I've got a great plan Mika"

Sasha:"Hey Roman can I talk to you for a second?"

Roman:"Sure Sash"

Sasha turns to Mikasa.

Sasha:"In private"

Mikasa narrows her eyes at Sasha.

Roman:"Okay. Are you okay with waiting for us to talk Mikasa?"

Mikasa grits her teeth.

Mikasa:"Don't take too long and Sasha we may be friends but don't try anything stupid"

Sasha grabs Roman's hand and the two head inside the house.

Roman:"Okay we're alone what do you want to talk about?"

(First time writing a kiss scene. You can tell me how to improve in later chapters and stories here. I'd appreciate it alot so try to enjoy it)

Sasha walks infront of Roman and she pulls him into kiss. Roman was shocked but he melts into the kiss. He could feel Sasha trying to slip her tongue in his mouth. Roman's lips part allowing her tongue to slip inside. This was new for Roman but nevertheless. He also slips his tongue inside of her mouth aswell. Roman started to feel Sasha pressing herself onto him as the two continued kissing and after a few seconds of awkward making out. Sasha breaks the kiss and she starts panting.

Sasha:"Wow"

She looks at Roman who was standing there Abit shocked and confused.

Sasha:"How many times have you done this?"

Sasha asks curiously.

Roman:"This is the first time"

Sasha:"This is your first time? And you aren't even out of breath"

Sasha's little shock vanishes and it is replaced with a smile.

Sasha:"I'm your first kiss and also the first person you made out with! Wait till the others hear about this?"

Roman:"Others?"

Sasha:"Nothing Roman but I have a question to ask you"

Roman:"You want to kiss again?"

Sasha:"Maybe later but do you remember our first date?"

Roman smiles.

Roman:"Of course"

Sasha:"Well after this all Mess is over would you be interested in going on another one with me?"

Roman:"I'd be happy to"

Sasha smiles and she hugs Roman giving him a quick kiss and running outside the house.