Chapter 30

(Inside the walls)
There was a wagon that was currently being driven. Inside the Wagon were Eren and Historia. The rest of the squads were either walking besides the wagon or hiding.

Eren:"Hey squad leader Mike where exactly are we going again?"

Mike:"Weren't you paying any attention? The two of you have a have a huge bounty on your heads. We don't know how but the MP along with some other people figured out that Krista-"

Historia:"It's Historia"

Mike:"Historia right. Historia is apart of the royal family"

Most of the scouts were shocked by the news. Why did a person from the royal family decide to join the scouts.

Eren:"How do you know?"

Annie:"I told him"

Annie says. She was the one who told them about a member of the Royal family coming to MP ad ordering them to capture Eren and Historia.

Annie:"And quit dozing off Moron"

She says smacking Roman's head slightly causing his hood to fall off.

Roman:"Ah! The sunlight it burns!"

Roman says covering his eyes. It had been a few months since they started living in the woods and Roman is the only one that had the most noticeable changes. For starters he changed his hair style. And he also grew taller he was originally 5'5 now he was 5'7 almost as tall as Ymir. Roman yawns before speaking.

Roman:"Why you gotta do me like this Annie I thought you loved me?"

Annie smacks him once again.

Annie:"Who told you that lie?"

Roman:"The fact that you chose to stay with me proves it"

Annie scoffs and she walks forward.

Roman:"You'll come back!"

Ymir:"You're acting more bold today"

Roman:"Oh what you sad I didn't talk to you instead?"

Ymir rolls her eyes and she pushes him away by his face before walking to where Historia is.

Ymir:"How you doing Historia?"

Historia:"I'm doing fine thanks for asking Ymir"

Roman:"Why you gotta b so rude Ymir?"

Ymir ignores him.

Mike:"Roman stop talking"

Roman:"But-"

Everyone:"Stop talking!"

Roman:"Tagging teaming me? I see how it is"

Roman says crossing his arms. While this was happening Historia was seen still staring at him. She has known him since they had started training. He had a habit of annoying people which she kind of found funny sometimes but she knew she met him before but it never came to her mind.