Chapter 31

(???)
Roman:'ugh my head hurts!"

Roman screams mentally.

Roman:'Whatever hit me sure wasn't holding back'

Roman starts opening his eyes but instead of a normal ground he was on top of hardened titan skin.

Roman:'I don't remember turning into a titan'

Roman starts moving his arms but he hears chain rattling and his arms stuck in place.

Roman:'The hell?'

Roman looks at his arms and they were chained on walls made of hardened titan skin. Infact everywhere he looked it was just hardened titan skin nothing else was visible except for the people who kidnapped him standing on some giant pillars. Roman tries standing up but there was something wrapped around his neck.

Roman:*Muffled*"WHAT IS THIS?!"

He had cloth in his mouth which prevents him from screaming.

???:"So your awake murderer"

Roman looks up and he sees a man.

Roman:"Hm?"

Roman was confused. he hd never seen this man before and he was calling him a murderer.

Rod:"Well then I'm sure you do not know me Jagger but I am Rod Reiss and you have something that belongs to me"

Roman was even more confused.

Rod:"I understand your confusion but I will tell you later but for now. Historia"

Historia walks into Roman's vision and she was wearing a white robe or something close to it.

Historia:"Roman are you okay?"

Roman:*Muffled*"Oh yeah having a cloth in my mouth and being chained up definitely means I am okay"

Historia:"I don't understand what you said but it was probably sarcasm"

Rod:"Historia you cannot talk to him like that especially after that he's father did to our family"

Historia:"What do you mean Father?"