Chapter 27

(Shortly after the scouts arrived)
The scouts had managed to arrive in time.  They saved Ymir and the same goes for everyone in Roman's squad. But they were pretty injured and they will be unconscious for awhile. Currently everyone is making their way back to Wall Sina. Annie wasn't there as she was being supervised by Levi. Hange told Roman everything went well Annie is still part of the military police and Roman is free to continue being a scout.

Eren:"I wondered where you ran off to in such a hurry"

Roman:"Well now you know Eren"

Armin:"But I have to ask how did you know everyone was in danger. Even when Squad leader Mike came back to the walls he said you managed to save him in time"

Roman:"It was a hunch"

Armin:"A hunch really?"

Roman:"Yep"

Eren:"Besides that you should have seen how worried Mikasa was when your squad leader said you ran off to fight a horde of titans"

Roman:"Oh boy"

Roman turns to Mikasa who was glaring at him. He quickly looks back.

Roman:"What are the chances she'll forget about this?"

Eren:"Pretty low"

Roman sighs and the three continue walking. He stops and he wayches how the scouts lift Ymir onto the wall.

Eren:"I still can't believe she can also turn into a titan"

Roman:"Yeah it was a big shock to All of us"

Reiner:"Ngh!"

Reiner was having trouble getting on the wall so Roman offers to help him.

Roman:"Yo Reiner"

He extends his hand.

Roman:"Need a hand?"

Reiner grabs onto his hand and Roman pulls him up.

Roman:"Hey sorry about your arm Connie told me what happened"

Reiner laughs.

Reiner:"It's nothing really"

Armin also gets up on the wall.

Reiner:"I've been through worse like the time the female titan caught me in her hand. You remember that Armin?"

Armin:"Y-Yeah I remember"

Reiner:"Yeah so this makes it the second time I almost died"

Roman:"Your a pretty lucky person Reiner"

Bertholdt:"He's right Reiner if you think about everything that has happened so far. It would all just be so simple"

Roman:"I have no idea what you two are talking about but we should get moving"

At the front of the group Mike and Nanaba were talking.

Mike:"So how is everyone?"

Nanaba:"Injured but they'll all live. To be honest we were pretty lucky when Roman showed up without him I'm not sure if we could have made it. He even managed to save Gelgar who was trapped in a room with alot of titans"

Mike:"Yeah we all got very lucky if it weren't for the kid I'm not sure I would have even been here"

Nanaba turns to Roman who was talking to Sasha.

Nanaba:"He's a kind hearted kid. You know nowadays it's rare to find people like Roman"

Mike:"Yeah it's all about survival of the fittest"