seven.

IF THERE WAS one thing I knew about Ashtray, was that he absolutely despised seeing his friends and family sad

IF THERE WAS one thing I knew about Ashtray, was that he absolutely despised seeing his friends and family sad. When Fez was usually down about something, he would force him to watch movies with him until his older brother was happy.

And when he was threatened, or felt threatened, he acted out. He would get angry, and do rational things that you wouldn't expect a fifteen year old boy to do.

Ashtray sits in his room, his eyes trained on the camera screen as Leilani sits next to him, a bowl of cereal in her hands as she chews quietly. She pauses her chewing when she spots Cal Jacob's truck, parked outside and the window down.

"Get the fuck up." Leilani swats Ash's shoulder, pointing to the screen where Cal's truck is sitting. Whispering a profanity to himself, he pushes himself out his chair and grabs his shotgun.

Gesturing for Leilani to follow him, she sets her cereal bowl down quickly and rushes after him. Throwing open the door, he walks quickly across the small alleyway, cocking the gun and sticking it in the window of the man's truck.

"The fuck you doin'?" Ash asks, pointing the gun at the side of the man's head and looking at him threateningly. Leilani has her eyes trained on Cal, who's putting his hands up quickly.

Opening the truck door, Ashtray jerks his head, signaling for Cal to get out the truck. The man breathes heavily as he slides out of the truck, his hands out beside his head. Leilani looks up at him with disgust, her eyes narrowed and biting the inside of her cheek.

"So first, you come to my fuckin' job asking all these questions like the feds. Then they find you in front of my house. The fuck you doin' man?" Fez asks as he leans on the back of the couch, Leilani sat next to Faye with a lit blunt between her lips. Ashtray holds the shotgun to his head, his chest heaving as he breathes heavily.

"You're free to call the cops." Cal breathes out, sitting in the wooden chair by the window. Leilani chuckles humorlessly, removing the blunt from her mouth and handing it to Faye.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" Fez laughs, looking at Cal like he was pure dog shit on the bottom of his sneakers.

"Well, it's either call the cops..or kill me." Cal shrugs, looking at Leilani who narrows her eyes at him, smiling sarcastically and rolling her eyes.

"What the fuck man? What's with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin' assholes?" Fez questions, looking at Ashtray as he trains his eyes on the side of Cal's head.

"You beat up my son." Cal says with not an ounce of emotion in his face. Before Fez can reply, Leilani buts in and interrupts him.

"Yeah well your sons a little bitch who likes to prey on girls younger than him." Leilani smiles, snatching the blunt out of Faye's hands and sticking it between her teeth, flipping off Cal with her free hand.