nineteen.

LEILANI DIAZ WAS one hardcore bitch

LEILANI DIAZ WAS one hardcore bitch. You look at her and you see a normal sixteen year old girl, but you couldn't be more wrong. The internal conflicts she was dealing with, the anger, she harbored it all until she really needed to let it loose.

God help whoever she decided to release that anger on, because they would most likely be close to death by the time she finished her breakdown. That's exactly what happened to Luna, the girl who fought her at the party.

There's a lot of things to know about Luna. One of them is that she was pregnant with Alex's kid. Alex had hooked up with her at a party right when they moved here, and the nineteen year old girl felt betrayed that he wasn't helping her. In reality, she was bat shit crazy and Alex didn't even know. She got an abortion two days after the party.

When she saw Alex and Leilani at the party, she retaliated on the closest thing to Alex; Leilani. She wasn't in her right mind, drinking while a month pregnant. Nonetheless, she had to release the anger somehow.

She's seriously fucked in the head, but not as fucked as Leilani Diaz.

Leilani sits in her bed, her legs thrown across Ash'a lap as he lays on the bed, his head hanging off the edge of the bed. Her nails click against the keyboard of her computer, scrolling through Pinterest. Her eyes light up at a dress, and she instantly goes to the link to buy it.

Ash's head snaps up when he hears Alex yelling, Leilani's eyes snapping to the door. She slowly closes her laptop, listening to her brother yell. Her ears perk up at a feminine voice, swiftly removing her legs from Ash's lap and jumping off the bed.

Walking over to the door, she gently opens it, making sure it doesn't creak as it opens. She sticks her head out the door, jumping when she hears glass crash against the wall. Throwing the door open, she removes her jacket and jogs down the stairs, laughing when she sees the redhead girl heavily breathing as Alex stands in the corner.

"Now what the fuck do you think you're doing in my house?" Leilani questions, Ash running quickly behind her as she walks down the stairs, standing at the bottom.

"Me and your brother are speaking, leave." She huffs, taking a step forward. Leilani sighs, shaking her head as she bites the inside of her cheek.

"Nah, you have some fucking nerve showing up here. Now why are you here?" Leilani questions once again, her arms crossed against her chest as Alex looks at Luna, then back to his sister.

"It's none of your business." Luna sneers, her chest heaving. Leilani nods, dropping her hands beside her as Ash carefully surveys Luna's body language.