twenty five.

let me take u on a date

say what

you heard me

so you randomly text me at
2 in the morning to take me on a date?

well obviously not right now.

oh, okay. when?

tomorrow. i just feel like you
need to get out

oh, well thank you i think?
ill see you tm?:)

yeah, goodnight

♡︎

Leilanis alarm blares through her bedroom, a loud groan coming from her mouth as she reaches over to the dresser; hitting the snooze button. Bringing her hands to her face, she rubs her eyes as she turns on her lamp, the soft yellow light illuminating the room.

Unplugging her phone from the charger, she sits up in the bed and scrolls through her notifications, clearing every one of them. Switching off the phone, she stuffs it in the pocket of Ash's grey sweatshirt, throwing her legs over the bed.

Her socks pad against the carpet as she walks to her door, softly opening it to not wake up anyone else considering it was nine in the morning. The smell of bacon hits her nostrils as she furrows her eyebrows, slowly walking down the stairs.

"Good morning." Rio exclaims from the kitchen, a spatula held in his hand as he flips bacon over. Turning to face his daughter, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Hey. Are Alex and Joseph up?" Leilani questions as she runs a hand through her hair, sniffing and sitting down on the bar stool. A plate of bacon and eggs is slid onto the bar, her mouth watering at the sight.

It had been years since she had a home cooked breakfast. It was usually frozen waffles or pancakes from the store, not food that a parent put their effort and time into making.

"Nah, why are you up so early?" Rio replies, wiping his hands off with the dish rag and gently setting it next to the sink. Leilani shrugs, taking a bite of the bacon and chewing quietly.

"I have a question actually." Leilani mumbles, covering her mouth with the back of her hand as she chews. Rio nods, and she finishes chewing before speaking.

"Ash wants to take me out, and like this is the first time he's left the house with me besides school." Leilani explains, Rio nodding along with her words. Setting the dirty pan into the sink, he places his hands in his pockets and leans on the counter.