Him...

FAITHS POV
Ever since my dream happened I haven't dreamt of Peter in a long time I mean I'm 15 and on my 16 birthday I'm going to be crown Princess of Zala but I can't stop thinking about him. So I went to the castle library. If all dreams do have a meaning why don't find the reason for it.

Servant: Hello Princess
She said as she bowed

Faith: Hello.
I bowed back to her

Servant: What can I help you with today?

Faith: I'm looking for a book about a boy named Peter Pan.

The servant looked at like I was crazy.

Servant: Umm I don't think we have a book about someone named Peter Pan.

Faith: are you sure?

Servant: Umm I don't know let's me see Princess.

The servant came back 10 minutes later with this big green book with Gold lining on it.

Servant: the only one I could find is this book I right here ok I hope this helps you.

Than the servant bowed and went on with her day.
I went back to my room for privacy to read.

Peter pan and the lost boys of Neverland.

Faith: Not a bad title.

Far, Far, Far away is and island called Neverland. Where time stands still, that means no aging. Neverland is the home of Peter Pan and the lost boys. The lost boys are a group of boys who dance and play pranks on one another. And Peter Pan is the leader of the lost boys, the most bold, daring, bravest one of the all. Some say he's looks and charms gets him all the girls. But one thing about Neverland is that the island is magic just think it and it appears right I front of you. The King Peter Pan and his lost boys rule is all just them happy as they can be and NO GIRLs.

Faith: No girls? Come on I know boys and girls like different things but no girls.

Faith: Peter Pan who really are you?

Neverland is a place of fun and dreams mostly because when you sleep you can travel there in your dreams as well but it's really is sad when you have to wake up.

Faith: I wish I was there so I could just have fun and be free. Not wear this crown and big dress and small shoes with these shiny Jewels.

Queen Leilani: Faith dear time to get ready for the ball!!

Faith: coming mother!

Faith: I'm going to find out who you are Peter Pan if it's the last thing I do.

Queen Leilani: come on darling let's get you in your dress the ball is going to start soon.

Faith: Mom why are we having this ball again.

Queen Leilani: it's a surprise dear ok it's an early birthday gift you know your turning 16 next week and is going to be crowned princess of Zala.

Faith: yes mother.

I'm done getting ready for the ball and i look beautiful my mom says. I think so too but it's way too much.

 I think so too but it's way too much