Im back!!

HOPES POV
When we saved Henry beafire or Neal fell in a portal and I fell in as well but I didn't go where he was going.

Henry: Mom we have to save her!!

Hope; Help me please!!

Emma: Hang on!!

I was slipping and tears in my eyes. Fawn was yelling my name crying. Or her name was Ava

Ava: Hope!

I fell....I screamed loud and than fawn!

Hope: FAWN, HENRY!!

I woke up on the beach of a island than it it hit me.......

Hope: Neverland....

I walked in the forest and tried to find camp.

Lost boy: Who's there!?

I turn around to find 2 lost boys with sticks and arrows pointing at me.

Lost boy: Who are you?

Hope: Im Hope please I need find Peter Pan.

I was tide up in rope and pushed to the camp and was told to wait for him.

Lost boy: Pan!

Peter: What is it?

Lost boy2: There's a girl looking for you her name is Hope.

Peter: Who the hell is that?

Felix: you don't know her?

Peter: Nope let's go find out.

I hear foot steps and back up just in case.
I see Felix and Peter looking at me in shocked.

Hope: Peter, Felix!!!

I ran up to Peter and hugged him. But he pushed me off.

Peter: Your not real, the curse it took you how Faith?

Hope: Its hope but yeah it's me.

Felix: Faye?

Hope: Flex.

I hugged Felix tight and cried hard.

Hope: I missed you so much Peter.

Peter: Me too love.

We walked back to camp to find eyes staring at me and boys crying and Danny running to me.

Danny: Your back!!!

Hope: Yea I am buddy.

Hope: Missed me huh?

Danny: So much it's been years.

Hope: I know, I know.

Lost boy: What happened?

Hope: the queens curse took me and others to this place named storybrook with other's memories gone and new names and new families. I got separate with Fawn she's now Ava but I call her Fawn.

Felix: Why didn't she come?

Hope: Well I didn't want to come thought that portal I didn't know it would lead me here now I'm happy I fell. They tried to save me but failed.

Felix: But she's ok right?

Hope: Course Big bro.

Felix: What?

Hope: Nothing.

I been in Neverland for a about 3 months and it's been great me and Peter have done things we haven't done we have make outs and I try to stop them if it gets to far.

Me and Peter kiss in the forest far from the camp. He reached under my shirt and omit her hand tugging at my skirt. But I stop him.

Faith: Come one Peter you know the rules no sex.

Peter: Love please? We been together for years and now we are reunited.

Faith: Sorry but I'm not ready yet..

Peter: I understand love come here.

We brings me in a huge and we were now our treehouse. And we get ready for the night.

Peter had to do something first he had to leave. I thought about it maybe I was ready for it I get dressed in this outfit for him and wait till he's back.

 I thought about it maybe I was ready for it I get dressed in this outfit for him and wait till he's back

I make sure I look good and tie my robe and wait for him.

Later i hear him walk in he looks for me I call his name and undo my robe which makes him go crazy.

Peter: Damn.

He comes close to me and kissed me and close the door and makes it sound proof.

We have fun all night and wake up tired.