Wendy darling

FAITHS POV
As we arrived in Neverland I was filled with happiness and so was Fawn she couldn't wait to see Felix he big brother.

The shadow dropped us off and we walked to camp where we seen the boys dancing around the fire. One of them seen us and yelled out.

Lost boy: They're back!! Everyone stop the music they're back!

Everyone stopped what they where doing and looks our way face had smiles on them and so did ours. As soon as I seen Danny I ran to him and hugged him tight.

Danny: Your back your really back!!

Faith: Yup and I told you my first hug would be for you.

Danny: I missed you Neverland was a little boring without you and Fawn especially Fawn and her amazing arrow skills.

Fawn: aww I missed you too Danny.

As Fawn and Danny talked I saw Felix and planed that me and Fawn would do a sneak attack.

Faith: 1, 2, 3!

Felix: Ow what the hell!?

Fawn&faith: Surprise!!!

Felix: Your back!

Fawn:yup sure is you miss us?

Felix: Just a little.

We all caught up with one another but there was one person I wanted to see so bad, Peter.

We met 2 new boys there named John the middle child and Michael the youngest and Wendy was the eldest my age. But I didn't meet her yet.

Faith: Felix where is Peter?

Felix: Oh umm about that
.
After Felix said that Peter walked out the woods with this girl in a night gown and Dark blonde hair.

Faith: What the hell happened while I was gone Felix?!

I was angry who the hell was this girl.
And why is she with Peter?!

Faith: Peter!

I said as I ran to him and hugged him.

Peter: your back love?

Faith: Yes and I missed you.

Me and Peter kissed but were interrupted by a certain someone.

Wendy: I'm sorry who are you and why are you to kissing.

She said in a mean tone

Faith: Well me and Peter are lover Wendy I Presume.

Wendy: Yes I am and how you just got here and I know this because I never seen you before.

Faith: Well that's because I been away.

Wendy: What do you mean away?

Faith:Nothing that concerns you.

Wendy: I beg your pardon. I'm am the queen of theirs place and I demand you tell me.

Faith: Queen!?

I turned to look at pan. Who had his head down.

Faith: Peter Pan. What did you do?

Peter: Nothing love Neverland needed a queen and the boys needed a mother.

Faith:How could you mother I understand but queen. How could you.

I take off my crown.

Faith: So this means nothing I see her not wearing it.

Wendy: Well you should hand it over than thanks.

Faith: Yeah no there can only be one queen of Neverland and that title will always be mine now back off you bitch.

I herd ooooo's from the boys in the back and I put my crown back on and pulled Peter to his treehouse.

Lost boy 2: Ohh pans goin get it.

Faith: Really pan?

He hates it when I call him that I do it when I'm angry.

Peter: Love I'm sorry.

Faith: Sorry?! Sorry doesn't cut it.

Peter: Love I know I just..

Faith: you just what?!

Peter: I was just telling her about Neverland and she asked and you where away and now shit happened.

Faith: Ok but I'm now I'm telling you I'm staying here to make sure little Missy here doesn't try anything she has a thing for you and I know and you know it.

He didn't say anything he just looked at me with those romantic green eyes.

Faith: You know don't you?

Peter: Yeah I know, and I'm going to stay far away from her love I promise.

Faith: I love you

I said to he as I walked towards him and put my arms around his neck.

Peter: I love your too darling.