Aloha au iā ʻoe e mama

FAITHS POV
When we got back to Zala Fawn and me went to our own rooms. And I was ready to open the bag Peter gave me.

Fawn: See you later I'm going to see Daniel.

Faith: Ok tell him I said hi.

Fawn: Ok will do.

As me and Fawn went out separate ways I quickly opened my bedroom door and opened that bag to find a jewelry box.

Faith: Same old Peter Pan.

I open it to see pieces of jewelry they were beautiful

Something caught my eye it was a key

It must be for the box. There was a necklace well there was many of them it's just this one. It had the words-

Faith: If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart and I'll stay forever.

Faith: Peter Pan you're such a romantic.

But there was something that I never gotten before. A ring it was an silver ring with an emerald in it with flowers I put it on my finger ( not my ring finger ). It was perfect fit. Peter was so sweet. Than my room was busted in by Fawn she was crying.

Fawn: Faith come quick it's mother somethings wrong with her!

We both ran to our mothers room it wasn't the one where my parents slept it was a different room my mom needed to be in a different one.

Mom was on the bed not awake the doctors were all over her trying to wake her up my father was screaming at one of them saying she better live.

Faith: Papa what's wrong?

King Darius: Your mothers not going to make it girls

I could see fawns heart break.

Fawn: What? No, No, No, she can't she's has to live we need her, I need her.

Fawn was crying now she was holding mothers hand as she said her goodbyes.

Queen Leilani: My Dear Fawn I love you so much. Your only 15 it breaks my heart to know that I won't be here when your crowned princess on your 16th birthday. Your so young I thought your sister things I just wanted to teach you as well now I'll never get that. But I want you to know that no matter how much you miss me and cry all day just keep that beautiful smile on your face my little Fawn.

Fawn: I love you mama.

Queen Leilani: I love you too darling.

Queen Leilani: Faith my darling. I want to be here for you too your Queen and I want to be there when you do and see you and your sister have kids and get married and see my grandchildren and die knowing I lived a wonderful life as a wife, mother, daughter, and a queen.

Faith: love you mama.

Queen Leilani: Love you too baby.

Queen Leilani: I love you some much my love.

King Darius: I love you too my dear.

Queen Leilani: Now I won't lie to you it will break my heart to see you love and marry some other women. But if it makes you happy go on it's your life.

King Darius: Thank you my love, Just remember that you will always be my Queen no one can replace you even if I re-marry.

Queen Leilani: I love you Darius.

King Darius: I love you too Leilani.

My dad and my kissed there goodbyes and next it was grandmas turn.

Grandma Nalani: My sweet child you have always been my reason to live it was kinda hard having children until god blessed me with you and being my only daughter was the greatest gift you have given besides my lovely grandchildren.

Queen Leilani: Aloha au iā ʻoe e mama

Grandma Nalani: Aloha au iā ʻoe e kuʻu Leilani.

My mom soon drifted off to heave and passed away in her sleep as we all seen. I still held her hand and said one last thing.

Faith: Aloha au iā ʻoe e mama.