Storybrook!

HOPE POV
I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock and get ready for my day by a shower and breakfast.

HOPE POVI wake up from the sound of my alarm clock and get ready for my day by a shower and breakfast

Hope: Morning mom!

Hope: Morning mom!

Mrs Hollow: Good morning dear can go see what your father is doing thank you.

Hope: Sure mom.

I got to my dads home office and see him on the phone talking to someone he was saying it a little mean he got off when he saw me at the door with his coffee.

Mr Hollow: Hey Hope morning dear thank you tell you mother I love her.

Hope: Sure thing dad.

I was only 14 I didn't understand life or so my parents thought. I go to see Henry mills my friend his really cool to hang out with I get that talk why do you hang out with a kid but I don't care Henry was cool.

Regina mills: Sorry Hope Henry already left for school.

Hope: He did?

Regina mills: Yeah sorry dear have good day.

Hope: you to miss mills.

I can't believe he didn't wait for me that's not like him at all.

I saw Henry talking to this women with blonde hair and I walk up to them.

Hope: Henry who's this?

Henry: Hi hope this is Emma she's my real mom.

Hope: Holy crap your Henry's real mother!

Emma: Yup that's me and now I'm leaving.

Henry: Wait you can't leave you she. To break the curse and save everyone.

Hope: Yeah we have been waiting too long.

Emma: you believe in that too?

Hope: Duh in the book I'm the princess from the kingdom of Zala named faith I have a sister but I can't remember her. And there's also something missing I just can't remember it.

Emma: Fine I'll stay.