Dream

FAITHS POV

I get back from the dinner with Piper in my hands and unlock my door to the Inn of Granny's and walk into my room. It wasn't much just a normal Inn, I asked granny to add things for piper and of course she said yes I added a bassinet for piper and placed her into it as she was asleep in my arms.

After I place Piper in her bassinet I kiss her on the head and get dressed into my pajamas

I brushed my teeth and went to bed

Darkness. I was standing in a room of darkness. I was still in my pajamas so that means I'm dreaming right? I saw a light..I walked to it..I touched it.. it got brighter and brighter till....nothing. I opened my eyes I was in a different room and different bed it was mine but I knew this place. It was Neverland!

I'm back I whispered to my self. I got up from the bed and looked down. I was in a night gown. I looked the my left and saw a dress hanging onto a door with a note next to it. Put me on! Ok seems easy I said out loud. I put the dress on and did a little spin. I found some green shoes on the floor and I put those on to.

 I found some green shoes on the floor and I put those on to

I walked down the latter and went to the camp

I walked down the latter and went to the camp. I saw lost boys laughing and dancing to the music. But there was something different. I saw a little girl who was playing with Danny she looked familiar. As she saw me and ran and hugged me. Mommy! She screamed I was eye widen. Me? I asked her as the got to her level. Yes you silly said the little girl as she laughed.

What's your name little one? I asked her. Mommy you know my name stop being silly said the girl as she tried to leave but I pulled her back. Yes I know your name but do..do you know your name? I asked trying to play along. My name is Piper Leilani Pan she said proudly. Sweetie how old are you? And I'm 5 years old! Good job little one I said about to cry.Mommy why are you crying? Im sorry did I do anything wrong?

No sweetie you didn't I just got something in my eyes. What is it? Happiness I said to the little girl. Your you funny mommy, how can you happiness in your eyes? I don't know? Now go play with Danny ok? Ok mommy! Piper ran off and I wiped the tears from my eyes and brushed off my dress.

She's beautiful isn't she? Said a voice I turned behind me and saw Peter leaning on a tree. Peter? I whispered out loud. Tears were forming in my eyes. I walked up to him and...slapped him right on the face. What was that for? You backstabbing, No good, wanker! I'm still confused. You left me..you picked Neverland and magic over me? Me...me Peter, why didn't you pick me?

Love i. No you can't you can't come up with an excuse now can't you? I loved you, cared for you and I wanted to marry you. But why marry a man..no..your not a man..a man doesn't do these things..your just a boy who will never..grow up never. Take me home Peter.

Love- no take me home please. What about piper? She'll be there when I wake up. Please stay for some time with her please? Fine I'll stay but for her. I dried my eyes and walked into camp I was watching piper dance with the rest of the boys. I was happy that she was happy.

How about song love? I looked to my right to see Peter Pan smiling at me. No thank you Peter. Everyone how about song from out lovely queen huh?! Yeah! We're the screams from lost boys. Sorry you guys but not to night I am very angry to a certain someone I said as I looked at Peter.

I heard ooo's from the boys as they laughed. Please for us? I looked down and saw Danny and piper. Are you angry at is? Asked Danny. Yeah are you angry at is mommy? No of course not sweeties. I-I'll sing. Yay!

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing makes us feel alive
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen, still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home
Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
Hmm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die

Hmm, we keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen, still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages, you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Oh, you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul
And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages, you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go
When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home"

After I stopped singing I earned cheers from everyone. I smiled big, it's been awhile since I sang. Mommy that was beautiful. Thank you darling.

After dinner everyone went to bed being tried from all that dancing.

Come on Piper it's bed time! Coming mama! Let's go dear. I walked into pipers room and she got changed into her pjs and I put her to bed. Mommy wait! Yes sweetie? Do you love me? Yes dear of course I love you! How long will you love me? As long as the stars are above you.

How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan
How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand
How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to
And longer by far
How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you
As long as you can
How long will I give to you?
As long as I live through you
However long you say
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may
How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you

I love you my little flower.

I love you too mommy.