1-10

Chapter 1 The Real Apocalypse

 Cheng Yun's transformation from an ordinary college student to an apocalyptic power user is really a bitter tear.
  It's summer vacation, and Cheng Yun, who should go home, didn't leave because of a little conflict with his mother. He stayed in the dormitory, and when he woke up, the world changed.
  The slow-moving passers-by, stiff and blue-faced, and the roars of the beautiful woman next door who also didn't go home made Cheng Yun realize that it was really the end of the world. In the past, Cheng Yun liked to watch it very much. SHe watched all genres, and she also read a lot of eschatological literature. She really like the life of beauties who have space to madly collect supplies in the end of the world, but it's not so beautiful when it's my turn.
  Thinking of her parents and relatives in her hometown, she couldn't help crying, because the sound insulation of the dormitory was poor, which made the next door roar more intense. Cheng Yun gradually stopped crying and hurriedly called his mother. But no one answered the phone, making Cheng Yun pacing anxiously, what should I do? How are your parents. Cheng Yun is only an eighteen-year-old girl, and she panics when she encounters something. But such anxiety is useless.
  Cheng Yun gradually calmed down, thinking about what to do in the future. Parents must go back to find them, but going out like this is undoubtedly a death sentence. Thinking back to the supernatural powers, space, in the end times, I feel that I should try it first. How did the space come about? Generally, they are jade rings, bracelets, and jade pendants. Thinking of the Ping An button that my grandmother gave me, I hurriedly found the needle, and ruthlessly put it on my finger, and saw that the bright red blood was absorbed by the Ping An button, and my heart was excited for a while. Suddenly, the white light flashed and Cheng Yun stood in the empty field. He was disappointed to see that the black land was bare. There was a well not far away, and there was a two-story bamboo building in the distance. Behind the bamboo building was a thicket of trees. mountain. Other people's space is full of birds and flowers, pavilions and pavilions, why is my own undeveloped state? Looking at the bamboo building in the distance, I thought it would be nice to be able to teleport there too. I didn't even think about it, I actually went to the bamboo building. I was speechless when I looked at the simple bamboo building. It really only had a round table and a chair. On the table is a letter that looks like a buffalo. It turns out that this space is an almighty portable space, because of transcending tribulation, all the spirit stones, medicinal pills, magic...

All the treasures were used up, and in the end, he still failed to survive the calamity and died. With the passage of time, the space was left in Cheng Yun's hands after tens of millions of years. The second floor of the bamboo building is the bedroom, the exercise room, and the basement is the storage room. The best part is the static space of the storage room and there is a processing workshop, that is, it can permanently keep fresh and automatically process animals and plants, which is unimaginable.
  She really found a treasure, and have a certain guarantee in the last days. Because thinking about the parents at home is a sadness for a while, she must go home, she must find my parents, even if...
  Now that the space is there, does the supernatural power also exist? It's better to take action and sit down cross-legged to feel the changes in your body. I only felt that there was infinite power, and when I stretched out my hand, a blue flame appeared at my fingertips, and I felt that it was very powerful without experimenting. Recalling the plot, it is possible to have multiple abilities. A pile of dirt appeared in front of me with a wave of my hand. Although it was a bit tasteless, I felt that the earth-based abilities were not strong enough, but she should be satisfied. She was thinking of contentment and happiness, or she would be struck by lightning!
  Because she was worried about her parents at home, Cheng Yun hurriedly packed her dormitory supplies when she was out of space. Then she made a phone call. Just now, the communication facilities in the last days were still available, but the same no one answered. When she called my classmates and friends, only the house girl Mo Qingqing answered. "Qingqing apocalypse is really here, how are you?"