101-110

Chapter 101 Guan Xingzhong

  *** "My surname is Guan, if you can win it over, you'll get twice the result with half the effort."

"That guy went to Q City, and he did a good job. The main reason is that Mr. Guan is brave and resourceful, but there is little hope for Mr. Guan to stand in line. His strategy is not inferior to that of his old man, who is two years older than me, I have observed him, try to fight for it, I hope I can impress him."

Wang Lianzheng stopped Wang Shengli's conversation when he heard footsteps outside the house.

Cheng Yun and the old lady entered the main room to prepare for cooking: "Milk, how much of these noodles should I put? I like to eat sweet potato noodles, so put more."

"Then put a scoop of both sweet potato noodles and sticky sorghum noodles. It's alright, too much sweet potato noodles, your uncle is eating heartburn. Don't mix it too softly, it's not easy to wipe."

Cheng Yun washed his hands carefully and rolled up his sleeves and started mixing noodles. No matter how the meal is cooked, Cheng Yun's movements are very standard and his posture is full.

"Honey, I want to eat fire persimmons (tomatoes), simmered with eggs, chop up red pickles and peppers and add some vinegar. Is it okay to marinate both?"

"This greedy girl, what should I do when I marry? My husband's family will dislike

me." "Hee hee hee, then find a man without a mother. If he dislikes me, I won't marry? Is my woman still a man who can't do anything if she wants to eat?"

" It's a bunch of crooked ideas, it depends on what you will find in the future."

"I'm still in a hurry."

Wang Lianzheng, who was in the conversation room in the main room, heard her mother, and really wanted to tell her that he was up to the standard, without a mother, A good material life for the wife and children.

Wang Shengli was amused when he saw Wang Lianzheng's fidgeting appearance. No matter how dark and prudent a man was, he would show his timidity when he met the woman he liked.

Wang Lianzheng couldn't sit still, looked over to Wang Shengli, and Wang Shengli immediately raised his voice knowingly, "Comrade Wang, let's have dinner at home tonight, I think it's time for dinner when we go back, the cafeteria is out of food."

"I'm sorry to trouble you, Brother Wang."

"It's okay, it's just a meal. Since you called my brother, you're welcome. Let's go out and see your auntie and prepare something delicious for you. The

two walked out of the house, "Mom, Comrade Wang will have dinner at our house in a while, please prepare more. I will go to Osmanthus to come back early for the meeting. Comrade Wang, sit at home, don't see the outside world."

"Okay, Brother Wang, go and do your work, I'll treat it as my own home, and I'll help make the fire."

"In the middle, I'll be back in a while. Cheng Yun, take a rest too, and wait for your aunt to come back."

"No need, Uncle Wang . , try my craftsmanship today, and my grandma is there to guide me, so I don't need my aunt to come back early. My aunt is very tired all day, so let her eat ready-made ones today."

"Then I'm welcome, Then I'll go to the vegetable garden to pick some vegetables?"

"Victory, our mothers are all done, and we don't need you to cook, so let's talk about things." The old lady waved her hand and went to the utility room to fetch the layers. After a while The tools to be used for the noodles.

"Brother Wang, if you have something to do, go and do it, and I'll help Cheng Yun with some work."

"In the meantime, Cheng Yun, I'll go get some peanuts, which will be fried in a while, and I'll have a drink with Comrade Wang ." "Okay

, Uncle Wang, for a while. I'll blow it up after I finish wiping the noodles."

"Cheng Yun, what do you think I can do?" Wang Lianzheng leaned over and asked Cheng Yun.

"You don't have to do anything, just wait and eat. Our mothers and I will do it in the kitchen."

"Then I'll chat with you and keep you company."

Wang Shengli thought to himself, 'It's shameless, I really want to let his people see it Look, this is still the unsympathetic white-faced judge, it really ruins the three views, I really can't stand it anymore. 'Wang Shengli decided to go out and stop watching it, which is too damaging to the image in his heart.

"Alright, then you can set fire to it, will you?"

"It's really funny, I've cooked before, and I'll have the opportunity to let you taste my craft in the future."

"Really? I didn't see it, I thought you were the eldest son of Yilai's hand to eat and Zhang?"

" Then you read it wrong, I have always done my own thing. I have learned to cook, and I often cook for my grandfather.