111-120

Chapter 111 Runcheng 

   *** Cheng Yun really opened his eyes, how much hatred for his own mother? And Wang Zhaodi, who was kneeling on the ground, burst out with joy in her eyes, 'Hmph, I deserve my grandson to ignore you. '

Wang Shengli came over and was in front of the boy. "Okay, Sun Cheng, since you don't have a mother, so be it. We will be without you in the future, you remember. Sun Guofu will be waiting for you at the town's civil affairs bureau at 8:00 tomorrow morning. If I will pick you up in person if you don't have it. Ning Ning, we will take it away. The child has never had a full meal at your house, and your family is not short of daughters. I will ask for the five hundred dollars directly from the brigade. , I want you to go to jail for a penny less from me."

"Cheng Yun helped your grandmother to pack Lihua's dowry in the house. It's ours and we don't want any of ours."

At this time, the police tied up The two women found the team leader, Sun Guoqiang, "Comrade, help us arrange a car. We have to take these two away, and the rest of the family must not leave the village. We must call for inquiries at any time."

Sun Guoqiang felt this hate in his heart, you What is this called? Sun Guofu is a bum. Do not do good things every day, Wang Lihua is such a good woman, beautiful, capable, knowledgeable and reasonable, what a waste to him.

Wang Lihua's eldest sister-in-law was so frightened that she wet her trousers, crying and asking Wang Zhaodi to save them, while Sun Guofu's eldest brother and brother didn't meet each other at all. It was a superb family.

Cheng Yun and the others packed up Wang Lihua's dowry, of course it's impossible, it's a lot worse, but those are all consumables, and Wang Shengli didn't pursue it. Sun Guofu was still kneeling on the ground, bowing his head without saying a word. I don't know what I'm thinking, anyway, no matter what other people do, it doesn't matter to him, Wang Zhaodi ran home when the police kidnapped the two daughters-in-law, and Sun Chengcheng stood there and looked at Cheng Yun and the others with hatred. move things.

After putting everything in the car, the six people went directly to the town hospital. At that time, Liu Guihua was feeding Wang Lihua porridge. Seeing that they all came in, Wang Lihua still looked at the door, "Sun Cheng didn't come, he doesn't have a mother, you can give up, it's not that you made it by yourself, you shouldn't let go when you were born, it's useless now. It's over." The old lady looked at Wang Lihua in disgust.

"Mom, just say a few words less, Lihua felt uncomfortable, she just stopped crying." Liu Guihua helped the old lady to sit on the bench, persuading her from her experience.

Wang Shengli couldn't help seeing that all the children in the house were here, "Cheng Yun, uncle, please bring the three children home, it won't work if they are all here, I will leave you at home."

"Okay, uncle, I will I took them back, this is grandma's medicine, you must remember not to get angry, your body is yours, don't be angry for people you don't want to do, solve things if you have something, don't let yourself suffer."

"Understood, quickly. Go back, it will be dark when you get home." The old lady took the medicine and instructed Cheng Yun's family carefully.

"Don't worry. I'll feed the pigs and chickens, so I'll leave?"

"Let's go, I'll take you off." Wang Shengli greeted the three children with the food they brought today and followed Cheng Yun to ride the ox cart "Hang on brother, you can go back first, and we will find a way to go back tomorrow."

"I'll come back tomorrow morning, old man, hurt."

"Okay, it's getting dark, and the heart is on the road. Point."

Cheng Yun returned home with his three children, and before he entered the yard, he heard the two big fat pigs screaming, "Sister, I will feed the pigs." circle gone.

"Okay, you order some food first, and I'll boil the water."

"Sister, I'm going to feed the chickens. I've fed them before." Hongqi quickly told Cheng Yun.

"Okay, our Hongqi is really capable. My sister will cook something delicious for you at night. Ning Ning, you can cook with my sister." Cheng Yun saw Ning Ning's uneasy expression, and quickly pulled Ning Ning into the main room.

"Sister, will we have no home in the future, and my father and brother are not mine? Will my mother and I not be able to go back?