121-130

Cahpter 121 Meet 4

  *** After everything was packed up, Cheng Yun sat on the ox cart and held the basket with his hands. When no one was paying attention, he secretly put 40 catties of white flour in it, 10 to 20 catties in one basket.

Guan Xingzhong followed after a while, riding a bike next to Cheng Yun, "Cheng Yun, what are you going to do when you go back to L City? Are you looking for a job or study?"

"I don't want to study, and I don't want to look for a job, so I just stay at home, what's wrong? "

If it's all right, you can go to Q City with me. There is a lot of land and resources, and it is close to the sea. You can go shopping there."

Wang Shengli gave a thumbs up when he heard Guan Xingzhong's words. Know what to look like.

"I will go to Q City, but not now. I want to go to the capital first. I want to buy a courtyard house in the capital. Do you have any ideas?"

"I can ask you, how do you want to go to the capital?"

"I am I'm not going to settle down, just buy a property."

"That's fine, or I'll accompany you to get off at L City first, go home, and then follow me to the capital, and I should be able to buy it for you."

Cheng Yun After thinking about it, it's actually okay, it's all the same if there's a turmoil right away, there won't be a big problem with an identity like myself. The above courtyards are better for the ministers and princes of the previous dynasty."

Guan Xingzhong heard this, this girl really has a heart, is she also reborn? Or is it just economic sensitivity? "Okay, there should be such a yard, but the price will be very high, you have to be prepared."

"Do you know the approximate number?"

"I haven't heard the transaction data, but I think it should not be less than 10,000. , the big ones are even more impossible to estimate."

"Okay, let's take a look first, and then think of a solution when you have a house." Cheng Yun thought about the thousands of dollars in his space and really felt that it was not enough, but he fought for the courtyard. .

Wang Shengli was stunned while listening, what is the origin of this girl? But really courageous.

Guan Xingzhong is also confused, this girl is really not simple, does she have such strength by herself? I have never heard of this person in my previous life. "That's good, I don't have much to do. Brother Wang, I'll stay at your house and wait for Cheng Yun to leave tomorrow, okay?"

Can I miss it? Wang Shengli felt that he was hurt by 10,000 points. Isn't this a forced win? "Zhong, as long as you don't dislike it, you will be in the house. The family is simple and rough, and you are afraid of neglecting the distinguished guests." "

What kind of honored guests am I? You will be grateful if you can accommodate them."

Yes, I didn't see Wang Shengli, an honest man, still talking like this.

"Cheng Yun, if you don't have enough money, I can lend it to you. My pocket money since I grew up and the salary I have worked for the past few years have been a few thousand more. If you like it, you can just start it without worrying about money. People can buy several houses in one's life, of course they have to choose the one that suits their heart." Guan Xingzhong hit the snake and followed the stick again, virtually pulling the distance between Cheng Yun.

Wang Shengli really admired Guan Xingzhong. When he met him, he felt that the young man was even more capable but had little experience. He didn't expect such a city. There is also a moment of silence for Wang Lianzheng. With such an opponent, can Wang Lianzheng really succeed in chasing the girl? Now I am not optimistic.

"Okay, I'll drive it if I need it. Are you not afraid that I can't afford it?" Cheng Yun laughed while looking at Guan Xingzhong and teased.

"It's okay, I don't mind giving you anything, I'm willing to do it."

Cheng Yun blushed, thinking about why he was being molested? hateful!

Wang Shengli was the one who saw it the most clearly, thinking that even if he was a woman, he couldn't escape Guan Xingzhong's hand, and his means were high. This girl must not be deceived. How much damage does stealing your heart and deceiving your feelings hurt? I have the opportunity to remind Cheng Yun that such a good girl can't be hurt.

Guan Xingzhong seemed to know what Wang Shengli was thinking, and glanced at him lightly. It was this sight that made Wang Shengli shudder. It was too oppressive, stronger than Wang Lianzheng, and he would be more careful in the future. ***