91-100

Chapter 91 Go to the Market

  *** "You can plant it. I won't come back in winter. It's empty anyway. Can you tidy up for me ?"

Cheng Yun, when are you going to leave?" Wang Shengli asked.

"I'm going to stay at home for ten days and a half months before leaving. What's the matter with you?"

"It's okay, it's just that Comrade Wang came with me just now. It may be strict. You, a girl, should be more careful when you go out."

"Okay, I know . Now, how much do you worry about Uncle Wang's house? I'm going to go to the city, right?"

"Zhong, you can go, you can't do anything at home."

"Where are the people in our village going? "

Wang Lianzheng hurriedly said, "I'll go to the city tomorrow, or I'll take you for a ride?"

"Our villagers go to the city to drive ox carts. Tomorrow is not the market fair, but the town fair, so no one should go to the market. If you are not in a hurry, you can go in the ox cart the day after tomorrow." Wang Shengli glanced at Wang Lian and said to Cheng Yun. I thought to myself, why do you think you can hide from me?

"Grandma, what do we sell at our fair? When is the fair?"

"Tomorrow is the town fair, and the day after tomorrow, the big fair in the market. At the fair, people from various teams buy some self-produced things. No, you should go to the market first." 

"Okay, I'll go to the market first, I'm too curious."

"Then you should wait for the bullock cart in the south of the village early tomorrow."

"Aren't you going with your aunt?"

"I If you don't go, I'll watch them work and fight them." Wang Shengli's wife shook her head.

"I don't want to go either, so you can go by yourself. I'm too old to move."

"Or I won't go either, I'm not here to clean up my own house, why don't I go?"

Wang Shengli stood up, looked at Cheng Yun and said, "Go, you won't do anything even at home."

Cheng Yun thought embarrassingly that he was disgusted. "That's good, does Auntie want me to bring anything?"

"No, I went to the last episode, and I didn't have anything to buy. Just have fun and don't think about anything else."

"Okay, I see. I'm just curious what is being sold on the set? Isn't it not allowed to speculate ? Even if it's a team, isn't it a business?"

"The team is a collective." The next morning Cheng Yun got up early and told Wang Shengli's wife, "Auntie, you remember to turn white noodles, and steamed steamed buns for the Red Army and Hongqi and the others at noon . " Aunt, I'm greedy, you can do it! I want to make pure white noodles, yes, I still have cigarettes in my bag, you brought it to the person who helped with the work, I forgot. It's fifty yuan The money, you can look at the arrangement."

  "You can't use this much money, twenty is enough."

  "You can take it all, and you have to buy a door. It's getting late, I'll go first."

  "Middle, On the road." Cheng Yun got on the ox cart and really felt comfortable in the ox cart. The car was full of people, including four housewives and two girls about the same age as Cheng Yun. Everyone was talking about gossip, and the atmosphere was very high. "Girl, are you the daughter of Cheng Guoqing's family?"

  "Yes, auntie."

  "Aren't you dead?"

 "It was a kind person who saved me. After a few years outside, I should have given incense to my parents long ago. I haven't come back until now." 

"It's good to come back, it's not easy to live." The aunt who asked the question sighed.

The mean-looking woman pouted, "If she looks good, someone will save her, but why can't my eldest girl be saved?" .

"If you don't study well at your age, you are unreasonable to your elders."

"You go to which one of your elders, don't come to me to pretend, if you don't study well, you will be better than you?

" It's not a big deal?"

"Yeah, from Wang Li's family, keep some virtue, why bother with the girl? How old are you? You're not ashamed."

"You all bullied me." He wiped away tears. Grandpa no longer pays attention to her. ***