61-70

Chapter 61 The past of Guan Xingzhong's family

 *** Because the old couple has no feelings, the old man did not live with the old lady when he came back, which made the old lady even more paranoid. When I saw the sweetness of my son and daughter-in-law, I couldn't stand it anymore.

The old lady is also someone who has a way. This daughter-in-law wasn't chosen by her, so she can choose another one. With this idea in mind, the old lady returned to her hometown and brought her mother and two nieces to the capital.

After that, the contradictions aroused little by little, because the old lady promised her family that she would marry her niece to her son. This girl is also a successful girl. The old man didn't pay attention at first, he only felt that his wife was depressed day by day, and there was no laughter. I didn't care, I thought the two were having a fight.

Guan Xingzhong's mother, Wu Li, was two months pregnant at the time.

At this moment, Guan Lijie and his cousin Li Yun hooked up, and the two were like glue. In fact, when there was no news of the old man in his hometown, Li Yun couldn't look down on Guan Lijie even with half his eyeballs. .

But the old man came back. Li Yun was a junior high school student. He knew what it meant when the old man came back, which made Li Yun regret it. But how can regret? My aunt's family moved to the capital, but things took a turn for the better. When my aunt came back, she was dissatisfied with her daughter-in-law and made herself her daughter-in-law. In this way, Li Yun followed the old lady to the capital.

But as soon as he saw Guan Lijie's daughter-in-law, that is, her cousin, Li Yun felt inferior. But Li Yun is not the kind of person who retreats in spite of difficulties. He has the support of his aunt, and Guan Lijie has a good impression of her, so she is afraid of failure?

When she learned that Wu Li was pregnant, the old lady was not happy. Instead, she pointed at Sang and scolded Huai every day, and asked Wu Li to do this and that, which gave Wu Li a lot of torment, both mentally and physically. Wu Li is not stupid either. She also knows that her mother-in-law doesn't want to see her. She thought that Guan Lijie, who was brought up by her mother-in-law, would not be easy. Let her be fine, and she is still young. But since her mother-in-law brought her cousin back, Wu Li knew that it was not as simple as she thought.

Wu Li was calm every day and never spoke ill of her mother-in-law and cousin in front of the old man, but she acted very melancholy. If you look at your husband carefully, you will find that a beautiful love is irresistible, and you will also find that your husband has countless shortcomings.

Wu Li was disappointed. She is a modern-minded woman who knows the truth that she will suffer from chaos if she continues to break through. When a man cheats, his wife will find out if he is careful. Seeing her husband who was getting more and more impatient with her, seeing the figure of her slamming away after rejecting his plea for love, and seeing Li Yun and Li Yun looking flattering with their eyebrows just now, Wu Li was disappointed. , there is no need to restore it. She Decided to divorce.

But it won't make them complacent easily. Wu Li has been observing slowly, looking at Li Yun's complacent appearance and her husband's complacent bear-like appearance, she feels disgusted. There are still a few months before the child will be born. If I want to strive for the best interests for my child, I have to make the old man's heart completely favor his own child. Take your younger brother over and run errands for yourself.

Wu Li planned slowly. When I found out that Li Yun was also pregnant, I knew the opportunity had come. Wu Li, who was five months pregnant, blocked the two of them on the bed. Wu Li put away their clothes, locked the door, and told her brother to go, the old man, to find it.

But the smart Wu Li did not make trouble, but directly pushed it to the old man. The old man was really angry this time, and he didn't let the two of them out, and called the old lady to the study again.

Wu Li did not take the initiative to leave without avoiding suspicion. The old man and the old lady broke down, and the old lady was hysterical, and all the slurs came. ***