31-40

Chapter 31 Black Market

    *** And what about Cheng Yun? I'm rushing to the restaurant, and there is only food in the world. This heartless girl doesn't know that some people are thinking about her.

It's been a week since I came to this era, and it's August 15th. Before I knew it, a week had passed. The next step is to find a house.

Cheng Yun walked out of the station and saw that there seemed to be a market under the overpass. I walked over to realize that this is the black market of L City. Now is the early stage of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the productivity is low, and after three years of natural disasters, people generally lack food and clothing, especially those in urban areas. D. The state does not allow private transactions to buy and sell food, and it is not surprising that a black market has formed.

Cheng Yun looked around curiously, but there was nothing surprising, and there were even fewer varieties of food. Whenever Cheng Yun wanted to see the transaction process of others, he was avoided. There were also people who came up to chat with Cheng Yun, "Girl, do you want cornmeal?"

Cheng Yun was wearing new clothes, which easily attracted the attention of sellers. "Eldest sister, how much is a pound of cornmeal? Is there anything else?" The

eldest seller heard the show, and hurriedly said, "Girl, let's go to the side. There are many people here

. Indifferently, he followed the big sister. "Big sister, you don't have to be so worried, right?"

"You don't know, girl, the arrest is strict now. Be careful."

When he arrived at the place where there were few people, Fang Yun stood still and couldn't leave, "Just here. , you quoted a lower price, it is suitable for me to buy some."

"I'm not wrong, I don't need food stamps for a pound and fifty cents. Now there is a shortage of food, I don't have too much. If you look at it, it's only 20 pounds, more than 20 pounds. Is there anything else? "

"Is there anything else? Flour? Rice? Noodles?"

"Girl, I don't have it. I don't think there is much in the entire black market. This year's wheat harvest is average. After the public grain is handed over, there is not much left at all. Rice is even better. If it is less, there is no need to think about some noodles before the harvest season. If anyone has it, I will buy it at a high price."

"Sister, I have Fuqiang powder, rice, and a small amount of dried noodles. Do you want me?"

"Really?" the woman in the big jacket exclaimed.

"Sister, please speak up. It's true." "Sister

, I'm not wrong. I'm a regular visitor to this black market. My family lives near here. My family name is Wang. You can call me Sister Wang or Sister Osmanthus. You can see Can't cooperate?"

"Cooperation? What kind of cooperation method? Osmanthus is a neat person, but she should know that if this kind of business is not done well, she has to go in. I don't want to cause trouble for myself." Cheng Yun frowned and was unhappy. the way.

"Don't worry, girl, I'm responsible for everything outside, you only need to supply the source. I've been in the black market for so many years, so I won't be ignorant."

"If girl can trust me, how about going to my house to chat?"

Cheng Yun I was also analyzing the gains and losses in my heart. Since I got a new life, I don't want to run around tiredly anymore. It's best to find someone to work with.

"Sister Osmanthus, don't be in a hurry. I just arrived, and I haven't found a place to stay. When I settle down, I will come here to find you. Don't worry, if you want to find someone to work with, I will consider you first."

"That's okay . Well, see, the fourth house on that street is my house. If you can't find me in the black market, you can go to my house. You can also come to me for other things I can help with. There are many ways to have friends."

"Then let's do this first. , I'll settle down first."

Cheng Yun left the black market, thinking that it seems that this eldest sister is very willing to cooperate, she told herself all about her family, and the feasibility of cooperation is high.

When I came to the restaurant, I ordered rice with sorghum and corn dregs, ordered a roasted tofu, and ate it absentmindedly.

The house has to be found quickly, and the black people are always uneasy.

This dish is only 90 cents per meal, but the taste is really too ordinary.

After eating, Cheng Yun walked through the streets with purpose, not wanting to feel wronged, not wanting a courtyard house, or looking for a too-shabby house. In fact, Cheng Yun didn't know at all. There are very few houses for sale now. ***