41-50

Chapter 41 Happy Birthday to Myself

    *** After eating the noodles in my mouth, I can't taste the taste of my mother. The more Cheng Yun eats, the more aggrieved he wants to cry.

Today's luck and good mood did not make Cheng Yun any less lonely.

Back at the hotel, Cheng Yun was like a frosted eggplant wilting, unable to lift his spirits. I was too lazy to do anything, I just lay on the bed, closed my eyes and recalled every bit of getting along with my parents.

My mother is cheerful and generous, and she is very popular in the village. Everyone loves to chat with her, and there are many people who help with anything at home. What Cheng Yun was most impressed by was that when grandma died, all the people from the village came, and there were dozens of men and women having sex, which was rare in his hometown.

Dad is a very kind person, he has never been blush with anyone, and his popularity is also very good. There must be no major event in other people's homes. He is a well-known old man in the village. Even when the two sons fight, my father goes to reconcile.

It was already dark, and Cheng Yun was not sleepy either. It was quiet in the hotel, and there was also the sound of Zhi Zhi from the trees on the street.

Let's go to the space. I want to see the photo album at home. Cheng Yun can't help but feel fortunate. Fortunately, he has put away all the things in the house. of.

When he came to the space, Cheng Yun first went to soak in the hot spring. After tidying up, I went straight to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed, looking through the album, weeping, laughing and scolding the past vividly, there are not many photos of my father in the album, almost all photos of myself and my mother. There are a lot of photos taken, and there is a photo of myself and my mother who is probably having trouble with her, and her mother is scolding her. He pouted, frowned, and sat there with his eyes wide open, while his mother sat opposite him, berating him with disapproval on his face.

Looking at this photo, Cheng Yun burst into tears. He misses his parents so much that he can scold him every day in the future. Now I just can't hear it.

By the way, there is a video on my phone that my mother took on her birthday. Cheng Yun hurriedly found the phone from the storage room, because the time stood still and the phone still had power.

Seeing my mother wearing a birthday hat and making a wish, my father sang the birthday song in a five-tone voice, while he giggled. The picture is so beautiful. Cheng Yun couldn't help laughing.

After reading it over and over again, I felt that on my birthday, I should leave some records.

Point the camera at yourself, "Mom and Dad, how are you in heaven? I feel very happy in this era. The folk customs here are simple, and I have met many kind people. Don't worry, my daughter is older and sensible, so I won't suffer any losses. Yes. Today is my birthday, so you must bless me too."

Cheng Yun rambled about everything after he came here, as if chatting with his parents face-to-face and telling them his happiness Anger. He even sang a birthday song to himself at the end.

After filming the video, Cheng Yun put the phone in the storage room again. You can take it out and look at it later when you think about your parents. Also record some important things about yourself.

Cheng Yun was crying and laughing again, and his mood was still low, which was very exhausting.

Go to sleep, it can't be late tomorrow. Cars can't be people.

He was given a new life, how could he know that it was not the blessings his parents gave him. Live well and enjoy life. It's the best answer to my parents.

Cheng Yun went to wash his clothes again and washed his face. Back to the bedroom and fell asleep. Before going to bed, I still think that if I am happy, I will be happier in the future.

When Cheng Yun woke up and walked out of the space, it was still dark outside. I'm really bored thinking if I should give Yan Lao something? What can I send? There should be no shortage of people with their status. They are going to leave, and they can't send food, right?

By the way, let's send root ginseng, but I don't know if ginseng can be taken abroad? Just can not bring, but also can exchange money.

Cheng Yun entered the space again, dug out ginseng and put it into the processing workshop.

After coming out, wrap it in cotton cloth. Cheng Yun really doesn't have a package for ginseng, so that's it! ***