71-80

Chapter 71 Gathering

   *** The three finished their lunch happily, and did not have the usual habit of not speaking. As long as there is Nie Zhiyuan, there will always be laughter.

Guan Xing chatted with his mother for a while in the afternoon, and then went back to the compound.

Find a few people to get together at night, and remind them all. Hope they can be better than their previous lives.

In Guan Xingzhong's hair, he didn't have a family. Guan Xingzhong really didn't have that kind of mind in the past, but today I think about that girl from time to time, maybe I should find a wife. In my last life, I lived alone until I was eighty years old. In my later years, my younger brother's children often came to see me. At that time, I would envy my younger brother's children and grandchildren.

Guan Xingzhong and the others had a dinner party at a hot pot restaurant. They all knew Guan Xingzhong's habits, and they did not bring any family members. Seven big men toasted and drank and talked. Guan Xingzhong deliberately brought out a lot of information in the conversation.

There are no fools in this circle, they are all smart people who can see through it. A lot of words don't need to be understood.

"Dazhong, when are you going to come back? You are not in the four or nine cities. You still have a chance to be transferred back.

" Fun, I'm different from you, I yearn for the outside." Guan Xingzhong put down his glass and looked at everyone seriously. "We can't beat you. No matter how

old Grandpa Guan is, you are always floating outside, right? Come back and do it together with your brothers."

Pay attention to your relationship between men and women, don't let anyone catch you, or grandpa won't be able to protect you."

"Look at you, I'm that imprudent person? Besides, did I feel sorry for my daughter-in-law, yes? Those nymphos are haunting me."

"That's why you gave them the opportunity to be on their own and keep a low profile." Guan Xingzhong and Liu Xin touched their glasses and drank one each.

"Wu Kun has no place for people to take advantage of it. Liu Xin should learn from him." Guan Xingzhong raised his glass and touched the glass raised by Wu Kun.

"Chen Xu, our two families are very close, you can visit my grandfather when you have time."

"No problem, even if you don't explain it, I will go there often, don't worry."

"Qian Zhigang, calm down, you Don't make big mistakes all day long, keep making mistakes, let the family worry."

"Look at Dazhong, am I just bored and looking for fun? Are you Wang Dong?

" Don't be so rigid in Dazhong. Life should be fun."

"Li Dongcheng, why are you silent?" Chen Xu touched Li Dongcheng.

"Isn't this listening to you? It's not like you don't know that I talk less." The

men started to drink together again. Guan Xingzhong's drinking capacity was good and he was not drunk. But after everyone left, they were all floating away, and Xiang Liu Xin was brought back by Li Chengdong.

Guan Xingzhong became more sober the more he drank. On his way home, he thought about the life experiences of several people in his previous life. Liu Xin was the worst offender, and the rest were in unimportant departments. None of them have made great achievements. I hope they can take their own words to heart.

Guan Xingzhong returned home and the old man hadn't come back, so he wasn't worried. There were two security guards going out. Grandpa would definitely arrange the follow-up. As a grandfather, he would not let those who persecuted him.

Grandpa has a wealth of experience and will not suffer.

Lying in bed, recalling the three days after waking up, all I thought about was my father. Analyze yourself, and still care about the harm they do to yourself, how can it be so clear?

Guan Xingzhong was secretly amused, and even a politician himself became sad.

Their family has nothing to do with him, although Guan Xiaotong persecuted him at that time, and Guan Lijie begged him to take him in when he was desperate.

Just look at them in this life and see what would happen to their family without help?

Let's see if Guan Xiaotong can still get into the Public Security Bureau.

Let's see if Guan Lijie can still be beautiful for 10 years.

Let's see if Li Yun can still mix things up in the compound. ***