51-60

Chapter 51 Furniture is available

  *** Cheng Yun closed the door, let's plant mustard radishes and cabbage. I don't like flowers very much, so I will grow vegetables in the future.

Cheng Yun skillfully used the earth element ability to turn the vegetable field again. After sowing the seeds, burying the soil, and watering, it was already seven o'clock.

Cheng Yun came to the box room in the backyard, put the bowls, teapots, teacups, gallbladder bottles, and a few jars of pickles into the space, put a few aluminum basins, as well as the removed toilets, washbasins, and faucets. When we got together, we were going to sell it to the acquisition station, not because of lack of money, but because there was no place to put it.

Looking at the cupboard left by Yan Lao, I don't know what to do. I'd better ask Uncle Xu tomorrow. See if it's good news.

The night was silent, and just as it was dawn, I heard a knock on the door. I saw a Jiefang truck parked in front of my door.

Seeing Cheng Yun open the door, Uncle Xu called a few people to carry furniture into the house.

"I'll bring the furniture to you before it's dawn. After unloading the car, I'll go to load the wood. You don't have to worry about it.

" In the room by the door. Uncle Xu, can you put it down?"

"If you can put it down, you won't be able to live with anyone in the future."

"Anyway, I live alone, it doesn't matter, I'm afraid I won't be able to put it down."

Five Zhuang The labor was finished in a while. Cheng Yun looked at the house full of solid wood furniture with joy. so happy, right?

Seeing that the uncle was about to leave, Cheng Yun immediately stopped him and handed the remaining 1,900 yuan to Xu Yousheng. "Uncle Xu, please order, it's one thousand nine."

"What are you in a hurry, you won't be able to give it to me someday?"

"I'm in a hurry, only if I give money can it be mine. That way I feel at ease." Cheng Yun joked .

Xu Yousheng shook his head helplessly, this child. Now she dares to buy it. It's better to sell your own home to save trouble later. Also remind her not to use it casually now.

"The money is just right. Let's go load the lumber and come back in a while, won't you go out?"

"It doesn't matter, I'll wait for you at home first. You don't have to worry. Safety first."

Cheng Yun went to Xu Yousheng and they went to load the lumber and tools At the time, I put all the furniture into the space warehouse, and this time I feel at ease, and finally it is my own.

Lock the door again, not afraid that someone will open the door unintentionally and find that the furniture is gone, then it will be fun. If someone will tell you, just put it in the guest room, right? That can't be done. Cheng Yun can't take care of these furniture, so how confident is it to put space? In fact, this girl is mad and loves money, so she can only keep things in her own place. This is typical insecurity.

It's time to pick up the clothes today, wait for Uncle Xu and the others to come, and then go. Stop by the police station to see if anyone can be found. This transition is a must.

I took out all the fabrics I wanted to make curtains from the space and checked it. In addition to the bright colors, I could also fool the past. Looking at this large pile of cloth, it is not light. There is no way, I can only carry it on my back. I can't go to the tailor shop and take it out of the space, right?

Cheng Yun thought he had to ask Uncle Xu to get him a curtain rod, but he didn't like pulling it with a rope. It didn't take long for the car that pulled the wood to come back, and Cheng Yun, who saw everyone working in full swing, was also very excited.

"Girl, that's it for now. I'll officially start work tomorrow."

"Okay, Uncle Xu, can you make a curtain rod? If you don't use a rope to cover it tightly, it always falls down."

"Okay, just two in the living room. Order the curtain rods for you first, I have ready-made ones at home."

"That's great, I'll go to the tailor's shop to make curtains, and you can hang the curtains for me."

"Those are all things, I'll bring a few over tomorrow. We're leaving, you can go and do your work. If there's anything you can't do, I'll do it for you."

Cheng Yun happily sent Xu Yousheng away, and went to the tailor shop with a large burden of cloth on his back.

Pedestrians on the street looked at Cheng Yun curiously. This girl is really strong. It's really amazing to see this half-person-high girl carrying a burden on her back so easily. Are all the beautiful girls so fierce now? ***