21-30

Chapter 21 Large Customer in the Bank

"I have rice here, Fuqiang powder. I just discussed the price of Fuqiang powder with my eldest brother. The rice costs two yuan a pound, which is also half a catty of food stamps. I still have a lot, that is, as much as I want. The price will not change. If you really want more, you can use other bills to top the food stamps, and of course you can use money to top them."

"Comrade, come to my office and let's sit down and talk, don't worry, there will be no problems. I guarantee it with my personality." In fact, Cheng Yun didn't believe Li Li, but he didn't feel as happy as he was at school yesterday.

"Old Wu, go and tell everyone to discuss what each of them wants and how much? You can look for a name." Cheng Yun saw Li Li giving orders and knew that she was a strong woman, and she was decisive.

Old Wu went out to inform without mentioning, only Li Li, "Comrade, you are really brave, how did you think of coming here to sell food?" Cheng Yun bowed her head and said nothing. In fact, she didn't know how to answer. Could it be this year? Chaos, just selling grain and not other speculation? No one will sue her and arrest her?

In the silence of the two, Old Wu came back and handed over the statistics in his hand to Li Li.

"We want a lot, how are you going to send it to us?" He handed the paper to Cheng Yun. Li Li just thought that Cheng Yun could read. Looking at the number on the paper, Cheng Yun felt that he was right here. 320 catties of rice and 960 catties of Fuqiang powder were really not numbers.

"I won't weigh it out for everyone, and then everyone will divide it by themselves, and I won't give up the weight. I will deliver things here after 8 pm, is there a separate room? Not on the street Let's receive it."

"Come to the backyard of our bank, I will prepare the money and tickets, and add 100 catties to each of these two counts, do you have any?" Li Li asked.

"Okay, see you that night."

Cheng Yun carried his back and walked out, "Leave these for now, how much is this, I'll give you the money" Li Li hurriedly stopped Cheng Yun. "It's all 20 catties, a total of 64 yuan plus 20 catties of food stamps." Cheng Yun received the money and went out of the bank.

I won't go to other places to sell grain today, and I have to prepare when I go back, mainly because I don't have a car. It's packed so that it can be woven in a hand-held space, so I shouldn't see anything.

Cheng Yun saw that it was still early, so he went to the tailor shop and took out a piece of cotton cloth. Slip, pick it up the day after tomorrow.

Cheng Yun saw that the old tailor had a loyal face and planned to ask where he could rent a platoon. This kind of car should be able to hold more than a thousand pounds.

"Master, I want to rent a platoon car, where can I get one?"

"No need to rent it, we have it in our store, you can pick it up and bring it back to me the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you, uncle, and I will definitely deliver it the day after tomorrow."

Cheng Yun pulled the platoon to go to the restaurant for lunch first. There was really nothing to eat, so I ordered a steamed bun and a plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, which cost 1.05 cents. Back at the hotel, I also got a few glances from the waiter.

Cheng Yun looked in the space to see that the wheat, rice and corn should be harvested again. Let's work. In fact, if you are in a good mood, you don't feel tired when you work. They were all collected in the storage room, and the seeds were all replanted. The vegetables have also been put into the storage room. Now there is no shortage of vegetables in the summer, so let's save it for the winter.

Looking at the weaving, I worry again. These are all zippers, and there are no plastic zippers. Or go to the supply and marketing agency to buy hemp, I really can't solve it myself.

When I came out of the space, I took the platoon car to the supply and marketing cooperative, and lied that it was for the village to buy hemp for the autumn harvest. After a long time, I bought 50 cannabis for 20 yuan, and I used the platoon car to pull it to an unoccupied corner and put away the cannabis before returning. to the hotel.

It is packaged in the space, and a line of hemp is 100 pounds. The flour should be 1,060 jin. Since the hemp is not dense enough, let's go to 1,100 jin. Don't lose money when it comes to dividing the grain. 420 catties of rice is loaded with 4, and there are 430 catties.

After he was all packed up, Cheng Yun was also tired and paralyzed. But very excited. Hurry up and rest, I'm still busy at night, thinking about changing some cloth tickets tomorrow. Make clothes with modern features, or you will feel too different. ***