81-90

Chapter 81

 *** At dawn, the train stopped, and all the passengers on the train got up and moved their stiff limbs.

Because Junzhen is a large station, and it takes half an hour to park, some people got off the bus and walked on the platform, but Cheng Yun didn't go down. Seeing that there were fewer people in the bathroom, he went in to wash up and sat on a chair.

Through the window, I watched the crowds on the platform. Some passengers got off the bus to smoke, some bought something, and some people gathered around to chat.

Suddenly there was a cry for help, "Catch steal, quickly catch her, he stole my bag."

This is not a thing. In this era, the penalties for hooliganism and theft are particularly severe, and there are people who are so blatant in Crowded train station crime?

Cheng Yun stood up and looked out the window. At this time, the eldest sister who was lying on the table also got up and looked out.

I saw a fashionably dressed girl grabbed by the arm of a girl older than her. "Let go, what did I steal from you? Some kind person will call the marshals for me, thank you."

The fashionable girl sincerely asked the people around her for help. "I didn't steal anything from her. She wronged me. Please call the marshals for me.

"

"Everyone, look at this vixen , it's not a good person. You walked by my side just now, and my money is gone. Who are you?

" What's going on?" Two marshals got off the train.

"The police agreed, but she stole my wallet, but she didn't admit it."

"Comrade, she's huh, I didn't steal anything at all, she wronged me." The girl cried.

The marshal said to the older girl, "What was your situation at that time?"

"I got out of the car to buy some food, but as soon as I took out the money, I found that my wallet was gone. She passed by me at that time. She must have stolen my wallet."

A gentle man squeezed into the crowd anxiously, facing the girl "Sister, what's the matter? What's wrong with your face?"

"Brother, she wronged me for stealing her money and slapped me." The

gentle man didn't look at the beating girl, but said to the marshals, "Comrade , you must explain to my sister, this kind of nature is too vicious, we will investigate the matter of false accusation and beating."

The girl who was beating blushed and lowered her head when she saw the gentle man, and tugged awkwardly. Dress corner. She didn't have the unrelenting look just now, and of course she didn't hear anyone wanting to sue her.

At this time, a middle-aged woman walked out of the crowd, "It's rare for people who make mistakes to be so tough." After pinching the girl's arm, she gave her a hateful look.

"Comrade, let's settle it here, let everyone see, I think everyone should know how important the reputation of a girl's family is. If any kind-hearted person sees what happened, please stand up and say something fair. I would like to thank everyone here first."

Cheng Yun couldn't help but praise the man, only in this way can the girl's reputation be reversed, in fact, Cheng Yun did not believe that she stole the money. There must be some inadvertent links in the middle.

"I know, this sister squeezed me when I got off the car just now. I saw a cloth bag fall out of her pocket and fell into the track. It's sitting there." When everyone heard it, they all went to the boy's place to see, "This is my wallet, you must have stolen it, and when you saw the failure, you threw it here, right?" The girl stared viciously at the big boy who just said something.

"Are you sick? You forgot to push me just now. Why did I steal your wallet?"

"Then why didn't you call me? Do you want to pick it up and put it in your pocket?"

At this time, the gentle man came over, "Comrade marshals, the truth is revealed, please take it seriously. My grandfather and parents are both soldiers. We have been taught not to cause trouble, but we are not afraid of trouble." ***

Chapter 82 God's Turning Point

 *** The gentle man said righteously.

People in this era have a heartfelt admiration for the military.

"That's right, we can't just let it go. If you wronged a girl like this, you should ask her to apologize."

"That's right, you can't let the soldiers who throw their blood for the country chill."

The beating girl and the middle-aged woman heard the crowd . If they say it, they will stop doing it immediately, "What's the matter with us? We don't know that, why don't we hold back?" The two marshals said to the girls seriously, "You have to take it seriously, it is you who have wronged others. Girl, you even hit someone, and if you don't know now, it will definitely not solve the problem."

At this time, the radio sounded that the driver was preparing to drive, and the girls wanted to get in the way, "The car is about to start, I'm sorry, the head office." Just want to get in the car.

"Stop, it's impossible, let's not go, let's go to the local police station, the beating can't be solved with an apology."

"What do you want?" The middle-aged woman asked domineeringly.

"Being beaten by law requires criminal responsibility. What do you and I want to do?"

"Tell you that my man is the county magistrate of X County. Now, comrade marshals, please look after them, we will go to get our luggage, we must go to the police station today."